9

Narrator's pov
It was all too confusing. Both boys felt something and they new it. Its just that one refused to realize those feelings.

None of the boys spoke a word to eachother. Namjoon just went on to forget anything had happened,and Jin saw hope within the scene as it played through his mind.

Yoongi,Jimin,Hoseok,Taehyung and Jungkook were utterly shocked. They didn't mention it near Namjoon,but just their thoughts remained to be spoken of afterschool. They all saw how Namjoon responded to the incident,and they new well the kiss meant more to Jin than it made sense to Namjoon itself.

Back home/Jin's pov**
I quickly ran to my room and sat on my bed. God I am so confused!he kissed me. I kissed back,knowing that I had set my feelings aside and now they just got stronger. I can't allow it. Its frustrating because I know the very next minute...its just gonna be the same old offenses of me being gay.

Why can't he accept me?! When will I ever see the good side of him that he shows to his friends? When will I be the reason he smiles?

Am I really so bad-

"Jin!"

Here we go.

"What?!"

"Asshole,come here!"

Bitch....

"What do you want?!"

"You touched my laptop didn't you?!"

"So what if I did?"

"You had no reason to. Who told you you could touch it?"

"Me,myself and I."

"Don't try to smart mouth me rat."

"Whatever. Just leave me alone okay?!"

"Hold on. I need to talk to you about today."

Frick....he just had to bring it up. Fuck my life.

Narrator's pov**
Jin slowly came out of his room only to see Namjoon's brown orbs looking straight at him. He didn't know what to say or do. And just with the glare the slightly older gave him,was making his palms sweat.

"W-what-"

"Don't say anything. I just wanna say that I don't want you thinking too much about that....kiss."

Every word Namjoon said was breaking Jin little by little. It wasn't hurting to the point he would cry,but he knew there just had to be something else that'll really make him break like a piece of glass.

"I just want you to get one thing straight into that crooked mind of yours."

Now he was at his breaking point. At the edge of tears,Jin mentally and emotionally prepared himself,for what came next would be the last thing he wanted to hear.

"It did not nor will it ever mean that I have any feelings for you at all. Got it?"

Jin nodded and looked at the ground. The last thing he heard was Namjoon's door slamming exaggeratedly to show he was done.

"I....I know Namjoon....and maybe you are right about me...I deserve the hate."

It was all Jin could respond directly to no one. Namjoon wouldn't hear it,he was already isolated in his room. Jin entered his own room and just crashed to the floor on his knees and began crying like never before.

The one person he thought he had feelings for had broken him and it hurt him to know that there could never be a chance. He doesn't like to have false hope,but in his case it's the only choice he had.