31

Jin's pov
I finally arrived to my old home. Yeah,through time my mother had decided to live in America which is why now I'm back to where I belonged. I'll be working as a doctor here for life.

I was a bit jet lagged but I managed to get to my car. I sighed and deep inside I was internally praying I'd see Namjoon. I hadn't know what happened to him ever since the others got they're lives together meanwhile I was still a single man.

I drove to the house I've bought which was almost close to where Namjoon lives. At least I think he still might be living there. The last I hear from him,he was living with his father,being an alcoholic and fucking around while still being around Suzy.

I hated her. But I also haven't hear much of her either.

Anyway,after settling my things down in my new home,it seemed that the movers had left a newspaper probably for my entertainment.

I looked through it and saw Namjoon on the third page. He was working at a music industry. It seemed he was going to make a collaboration with Seo Taiji. Remaking and celebrating the anniversary of 'Come Back Home'. Seems like Suga,Jhope,Jimin,Jungkook and V we're going to be featured in it. All my friends basically.

I'm glad Namjoon became what he's wanted to be since he was young. A music producer. Not an idol,but a rapper who follows his passion,not for fame but for entertainment. He wanted to show talent,anything else like attention,vanity,not at all. Seems like he's given millions to an orphanage that needed help with a new roof and provide for schooling services and food overall.

Namjoon seemed to have gotten better than I thought.
_____________________________
Namjoon's focus/3rd pov

After arriving in America,it seemed that it was nighttime when he had gotten off the plane. Looking at his watch,it was way past midnight.

He went to a Marriott hotel and rented a room for a week. He thought it should give him enough time to find Jin and if not he'd try again.

Making his research,he came to find that Jin lives nearby. For now he went to sleep. He was hoping Jin wouldn't shut him out and give him a shot.
_____________________________
As the next morning came around,Namjoon woke up and dressed himself casually. After all he wasn't going anywhere fancy like Melon music awards or anything.

He went out to eat and kept himself occupied until four in the afternoon came and he took a cab to Jin's place. Well it was his mother's place but you get the point.

After paying for the ride,he went up to the door and rang the bell. After a while of waiting,the door opened and Ms.Kim greeted Namjoon.

"Oh my goodness! Namjoon you're so grown up!" Ms.Kim pulled him into a hug.

"It's been a while hasn't it."

"A long while." Namjoon smiled.

"Come in."

"EOMMA! DID JINNIE COME HOME ALREADY?!" Kai came running out of the kitchen but then he hid behind his mother.

"Oh,this is Hueningkai,Kai,this is Namjoon. Jin's friend."

"H-hello." Kai waved.

"Hey buddy." Namjoon smiled.

Kai giggled when he saw two little holes on Namjoon's cheeks. "You got holes on your cheeks hyung!" Kai pointed.

"Ah right,my dimples." Namjoon chuckled.

"Dimples....illegal dimples!illegal dimples!" Kai chanted.

Namjoon made a mental note to write a song about that.

"Go and eat your snack Kai,I need to talk to Namjoon."

"Okay,bye Joonie hyung!" Kai disappeared into the kitchen again.

"So what brings you here?" Ms.Kim sat down on the couch and signaled Namjoon to do the same.

"I came to look for Jin." Namjoon said with a hint of sadness in his voice.

"Joon..."

Namjoon looked up at his ex stepmom. She seemed like she was a bit troubled.

"Jin left just yesterday. He went to work as a doctor in Seoul. He won't admit it but I know he missed you too,and I'm sure he's hoping to find you there one of these days."

"He left? He's back in Seoul right now?"

"Yes Namjoon. Now I recommend you go back and find him. Here,I'm giving you his address so you could visit him. Don't let it get too late Joon. If he doesn't find you then he'll move on at one point. Go." Ms.Kim nodded towards the door.

"Thank you Ms.Kim."

"It's eomma to you. Marry my boy and make him happy." The woman smiled.

Namjoon bowed and chuckled.

He ran out the door and didn't stop until he reached the hotel he was staring in. He got his things together and checked out of the hotel and took a ride to the airports.

"Gosh darn it Namjoon!" He cursed at himself. Of course Jin would go back to Seoul.

"Let this not be too late."

Namjoon mumbled as he ran and bought a ticket to Seoul. The flight was about to take off to so he sprinted to the flight entrance where he almost bumped into the flight attendant.

Sitting in a random seat,he took time to catch his breath. He wasn't giving up on Jin,and thanks to his mother in law at least he's hoping,he'd find Jin without a problem.

"I'm coming Jin. I'll find you,I know it." He mumbled as he shut his eyes from all the running.