23

"I hate school." Yoongi groaned.

"Don't we all?" Jimin sighed.

The boys were currently at the gym. They were tired and sweaty after having to do a Russian rulet type of game.

Taehyung was currently on his phone aside from trying to catch his breath. Jimin and Jungkook noticed he's been pretty serious the past week. He has avoided both of them and they were beginning to think Taehyung was angry at them,in which he wasn't,but he was hurt,and he didn't want to think about the 'relationship'. This whole time he messaged Jisoo with no end. He forgot about what the elderly man said at the cafe,he was way too focused on the friendship with Jisoo,in which no one knew of her.

"Ew,I'm sweatyyyy." Jin pouted.

Namjoon hugged Jin which made the male exaggerate even more.

"Gross,more sweat~"

"You don't say that when we-"

"We don't need the details Nam."

"Hey Tae,what you doing?" Jimin sat next to his boyfriend.

"Nothing." Taehyung stood up and left into the lockers to shower and change into fresh clothes.

"Ooh,seems like he's avoiding you hm?"

"Shut up Hoseok." Jimin glared.

Hoseok chuckled. "He'll be alright,maybe he's just tired."

"I hope so." Jimin bit his lip,feeling guilty that he didn't feel the same for Taehyung. Did he know? He kept asking himself.

"I'll go freshen up too. I stink." Jin stood up and went after Taehyung.

Namjoon and the rest just stayed there,knowing Jin might as well talk to Tae about what was wrong.

Namjoon would do it,it's his cousin after all,but he really couldn't comfort people much,he didn't know exactly how. He often messes it up and gives false hope. Except for when it comes to Jin of course.
___________________

"Taehyung?"

"What?" Taehyung was in his shower already,leaving Jin to talk to him through the curtain.

"What's up with you lately Tae. You've been so distant from all of us,and Jimin and Jungkook."

"Hm. Just tired that's all. No good sleep. And both of them seem fine to me,so I'm just backing off."

"I thought you and Jungkook were okay with having Jimin together."

"Well you and maybe the rest thought wrong. I can't like Jungkook in that way as much as I try. And Jimin...my feelings are fading."

Jin was shocked to hear such things from Taehyung. He knew Taehyung well,but how could this be happening?

Taehyung stepped out of his shower and looked at Jin.

"I'm ending things with him,and I don't care if he ends up crying in the end."

"I thought-"

"Jin,he doesn't like me. He preffers Jungkook,and...I guess that's okay. But after we break up I don't want to talk to either of them for a while."

The male dressed up and left the other to his thoughts.

Jimin saw Taehyung exit the gym to get to his next class five minutes before the bell even rang. It was obvious he was avoiding speaking to Jimin. The shorter male wanted to be assured of that.

"Taehyung!"

The aforementioned turned to face the shorter male. It was clear that to this time was his chance to confess himself.

"Hey,what's wrong?"

"Don't take this to heart chim...but we're over. Hope you and Jungkook are happy. I'll be alright,but please,let's not talk."

With that,Taehyung left without another word. As Taehyung made a turn in a corner to his classroom,he bumped into someone he didn't get to see clearly until he focused.

"Shit,I'm sorry. You okay?"

"Oh,yeah. I didn't see you,sorry."

"No,I'm sorry,really. I'll watch my step next time. I'm St.Van by the way."

"Taehyung."

"Alright Taehyung,see you around." Van pat Taehyung's shoulder in a bro kind of way and left.

He swore he hasn't seen him before,he guessed he was new,but why did he come in just now? In the end,Taehyung didn't seem to care,all he knew is that he didn't want to talk to Jimin or Jungkook until he felt ready to face them again.

___________________

"So,exactly what does this guy look like again?"

"I told you! Aish,look,I'll send you a picture alright? There,it's sent."

"Oh,damn he...he's cute."

"And he can be all yours if you just make him fall for you. Just go with what we discussed."

"I said he was cute,not that I was crushing on him. I'll keep a look out for this Jin guy. Just can't believe I was moved out of the academy for this."

"Oh shut it,I've been there too,no difference other than less show offs here."

"Hm,true. Alright I gotta go to class."

"Don't get lost."

"Pfft,I already know my way around."

"Whatever minivan."

"Yah!- aand she hung up. I don't get payed enough for this shit."