26

Third person
"So what do you need?"

"Well I was wondering if you could lead me to this class specifically."

Jin thought for a moment and nodded. He started walking down the hallway with Van.

"How's your day?" Van asked kindly.

"Good,you?"

"Good as well."

Van typed a message on his phone. Jin didn't seem to mind,maybe it was a friend or his family.

After a few minutes of walking,Jin turned a corner where he saw Namjoon kissing a girl,who turned out to be Suzy. He didn't even push her away. Jin's eyes brimmed with tears,he turned around and left crying with van running behind him actually feeling worried,but he had orders and he had to comply.

"JIN!" Van called out almost losing sight of the male.

He followed suit and ended in the school rooftop. Van made his way towards the crying brunette that sat on the floor bawling his eyes out. Van sat next to him and felt so awkward because he's never comforted anyone before. He didn't know what to do or say in that matter.

"Jin?"

"He...he cheated on...m-me." Jin was in hysterics,and all Van wanted to do was help those tears stop. He never thought of the consequences to his actions,but he wasn't about to tell Jin it was all fake,cause if he did,God knows what Suzy will do so her father made his life living hell.

'I've seen this in movies,I hope this works.' Van told himself.

He scooted closer to Jin and wrapped his arms around the male's body,his hand traveling up to Jin's hair and caressing it softly as he merely tried to calm him down. It felt clumsy but he was trying.

"Why would he do this to me Van? What had I possibly done?" Jin sniffled.

Van didn't say anything. It was his fault after all.

"I can't believe I ever had feelings for him."

Van wiped away Jin's tears as he looked at him straight in the eyes. He slightly smiled at him and shrugged.

"Namjoon really seemed to like you. If he didn't,then he'll later learn that he made a mistake. So don't cry. Best if you keep your head up,and the more you ignore his presence the more he'll see what he did was wrong. He'll come back."

Jin smiled through tears. Van was a nice guy,so why didn't he meet him before. Van was about to stand up off the ground until Jin placed a kiss to his cheek.

"Thanks Van,you're a great guy."

"No problem." Van nodded with a sincere smile.

"Look! See? He doesn't need you!" Suzy's voice rang through both Jin and Van's ears.

Namjoon stood there as he saw both guys sitting there with a fallen expression.

"Oh,had I interrupted something?" Namjoon looked towards Jin.

"I knew you were a whore."

Namjoon's cold words hit Jin like a knife to the heart. Why was he doing this? But he couldn't cry,because this all started because of him.

"Oh I'm the whore? Look who's talking! You're the fuck boy here!"

"How am I a fuckboy?! I'm not the one cheating!"

"Really? Then what was that kiss about with you and that bitch next to you?!" Jin glared his puffy eyes towards Suzy.

"Face it Jinnie,you've been caught!" Suzy smirked.

"Don't you talk to me you slut!" Jin said angrily.

"Wanna fight hoe?!"

"Bring it bitch!"

Both Jin and Suzy started having a cat fight,each struggling to keep the other from hitting anywhere but the face. Namjoon and Van however glared daggers to one another but Van wasn't the type to fight unless it was something important. In all honesty he could care less about Suzy,but Jin however,was different. Van pulled Jin away who was currently trying to drag the female by the hair,it would've made him laugh if he wasn't trying to pull Jin's strong grip away from the girl.

Namjoon also pulled Suzy away. There was a heavy vibe radiating off of everyone. Jin was the first to leave,dragging Van behind him. He needed to wash his face to calm down,and he wasn't about leave Van to deal with this shit.

"You okay?" Namjoon asked Suzy.

"Does it look like I'm okay?" Suzy glared as she tried fixing her messy hair.

"Ugh! Look what he did to my nails Namjoonie!" Suzy whined.

Namjoon internally cringed from the nickname that came out of her mouth. It was weird hearing it from her,but now that he knew Jin was with someone new,he thought why not do it himself too.

"Let's go,you need to get yourself fixed. You look like a damn orangutan."

"Hey!" Suzy complained as she walked off the roof with Namjoon.

'Yes! My plan worked! Namjoon is all mine!' Suzy smirked behind Namjoon's back. It all finally came together.