21

I'm thinking of closing the story soon. But I feel like a little action would make it slightly interesting,don't you?
Make sure to play this song when you see "🎶"
Personally I think it'll be a bit more dramatic,even if it's a short scene.

"Appa,I want to marry Jin."

Namjoon looked straight into his father's eyes,he was hoping this wouldn't end badly. He doubted it since his father was always understanding.

"Well,if it's what you want. Then you have my blessing. Besides,the media can say the whatever they want,as long as my son's happy,I'm happy as well."

??? Pov~

"Yes eomma. I'm fine,I swear."

I've finally arrived in Ilsan. It's been so long since I've been around here. So long since that day I agreed never to search again. When I said I'd never love him again.

It was a tough choice. But now I'm here. And now I must find him.

And this time I'll stay with him. For good~

Jin's pov~

These past few months have never been better. Namjoon finally loves me,for me. And I'm happy to be by his side.

He's gotten a lot of criticism,but me and the rest of the boys are there for him. He accepts himself,and he knows that family is far more important that any other person's opinion. Unless its mine of course.

"Hmm,what are you making?"

I smiled as his arms wrapped around my waist. That warm feeli NJ was always nice.

"Kimchi fried rice."

"Cool,can I help?"

"Nooooo. Last time you and your father were in here,you both almost burned the whole house."

3rd person pov~

Namjoon tried sneaking some of the kimchi paste but at his result,he got a smack on his hand with that famous spatula.

"Yah,go away. I said no,and that means no snacking food away."

"Okay,sorry."

Namjoon turned Jin to face him and hugged him and Jin hugged back,then sneakily took some kimchi paste and put it to his mouth.

"Don't think I dont know what you just did. I have eyes in the back of my head."

Jin pushed Namjoon's forehead back then began his cooking once more. Namjoon chuckled and smacked Jin's ass making the male startled and hit his chest.

"I'm trying to cook here. You aren't getting any food."

"What,no. I love your food almost as much as I love you."

Jin laughed and ignored Namjoon's presence trying to focus on what he was doing. The bell rung,indicating that guests have arrived.

"Ah,that must be the boys. I'll go open the door for them."

"Right. Make sure to give them the snacks I made,and don't eat them all for yourself Namjoon."

"Fine,fine." Namjoon smiled to himself and went to open the door.

🎶"Hey guys you're here early-"

"Annyeon,Namjoon. Its been a while hasn't it."

Namjoon looked at the person in front of him in shock. Not knowing what to do. As soon as he heard that voice,he knew his world had crashed into pieces.

His first love...has returned.

Iconic right?