11

Narrator's pov**
It's been a few days since the small argument happened. It's after school and Jin decided to not go home on that day. Since Namjoon's friends became his friends,he asked Hoseok if he could stay over,which Hoseok gladly accepted.

Jin was currently in Hoseok's house,telling him jokes that Hoseok found more weird than funny. Though what made him laugh was the fact that Jin would get angry every time Hoseok said his jokes were lame and not even a turtle would laugh,not to mention his boyfriend was the mere reflection of a turtle.

Meanwhile with Namjoon,he felt quite empty at home. He felt a bit guilty and he didn't like it at all. Maybe he should just apologize?

"Nope,not on my watch."

He was currently busy writing lyrics in the basement of their home. The basement was his studio,no one was allowed to enter unless he allowed it,which was rarely,unless it was Yoongi since both are secret underground rappers.

Both boys love music and intend on one day to become the greatest rappers and music producers in all South Korea.

"Aish,forget it. I'm done for today."

And with that,he left everything and decided to heat up something to eat since he knew well he couldn't cook for shit.

After his small dinner,he was left in his dark room,looking at the blank ceiling. It was difficult to sleep knowing he's the only one in the house. He kinda missed Jin's voice when he tried to sing in the middle of the night when he wasn't all that tired.

"Wait what- ugh,whatever."

Namjoon slowly fell asleep. It wasn't as peaceful but he managed to get the least bit comfortable.
_____
Namjoon sat in a field of flowers along with a friend by his side,or should I say boyfriend?

"Jin?"

"Yes joonie"

"I love you"

The words slipped out without a stutter. Jin smiles at Namjoon as he pulled him into a kiss. It all turned into a make out session.

Namjoon was soon on top of Jin,grinding himself-

"WAIT WHAT!"

ㅇㅅㅇ

"What the fuck?!"

Namjoon woke up breathing heavily and seeing he's in his own bedroom safely wrapped up in his bed. He didn't know what kind of dream he had and he didn't want to know.

4:36

"Argh! It's too damn early for this bullshit!"

Namjoon couldn't fall back asleep. He decided to change and go back into his studio but before he could go off on his own, Jin was seen with a backpack full of who knows what.

"Yah!...where are you going?"

"Nowhere that concerns you."

"I asked a question,I demand an answer."

"I'm going to sleep over at Hoseok's house and I'm not coming back here until I see you have a change of heart for once."

"Pfft,whatever."

As Jin was about to leave out the door,he was stopped by a force pulling him back and pushing him against the door. Namjoon stared intensely at Jin who was shocked by his action. Namjoon didn't know what he was doing at the moment,but he wasn't going to stop it.

"N-nam-"

"You're not going anywhere. I won't allow you to. I....I want you to stay with me."

"What are y-"

Jin was cut off by Namjoon's lips against his. Part of Namjoon scolded him for being a fool and not living up to his word,but the other half said it was right,and there was nothing wrong with his action. At this point Namjoon thought of himself as a complete psycho,but he didn't mind at all. All he wanted was to keep feeling Jin's lips who moves in sync with his own.

As much as Jin didn't want to,he loved Namjoon. He had a crush on him after a day of meeting him and even if he was cold hearted,he still accepted Namjoon without a care in the world.

Namjoon lightly bit Jin's bottom lip which caused a small moan to slip out as Jin tugged his hair wanting more of what Namjoon was giving him.

Namjoon pulled away breathing heavily with his forehead pressed against Jin's.

"Please...stay."

"Y-you aren't drunk-"

"No...I'm not...so stay"

Jin gave in and agreed to stay. Namjoon left as if nothing happened,he simply didn't want to acknowledge what happened.

"What is wrong with him? Aish he's so fucking difficult!"