19

Narrator's pov~

Its 4 in the morning  and Jin is soundly asleep. But only one problem....

He starts dreaming...

Jin and Namjoon are sleeping in their own bedrooms since their parents made them. Let's just say they don't exactly approve of their children sleeping together for now.

Jin's pov ~

"Why isn't Namjoon home yet? I swear if he doesn't come soon,I'll beat the crap out of him. Maybe I miss him a little too much. I NEED ATTENTION FOR FUCKS SAKES!"

I never thought I'd be this needy but damn. Namjoon is my Daddy,and I need my Daddy. I know he's set some rules for me to follow but it can't hurt to break one,right?

"If I ever find you doing what I didn't ask you to do,kitten will be punished. Do you want Daddy to punish you?"

Oh god but that voice of his. If I was a girl,pretty sure it would be a whole Niagara falls down there,then again....I get erections. I thought watching porn would help a bit. As soon as the gayness in the video comes alive I couldn't help but to start grinding on my pillow which was on my lap. I know its wrong but when it feels right you simply can't help it.

I started moaning but my clothes bothered me so I took off my skirt and my panties and was only in my pink shirt and black stockings. I began to stroke myself the way Namjoon would. I bit my lip to hold back my moans but so many things came into my mind I could't hold them in for long. I moaned Namjoon's name and hell was I enjoying it,until I saw him standing by the doorway with his dark eyes and a sexy smirk.

"I thought I told you to not break my rules princess. Guess you deserve a punishment now."

He walked closer towards me and climbed onto the bed-

_____

"What the fuck?!"

"Uh,Jin? you okay?"

"Oh,Nam...heh,yeah,why?"

"Heard you calling my name."

"Oh,no. I'm alright."

"Okay?well,breakfast is ready."

"Cumming."

"What?"

"I mean,I'm gonna get ready."

"Kay,weirdo."

Dammit! I have an actual erection from a stupid wet dream. Well,I don't regret it actually but it hurts now. I can't believe I just said that though. Jin,you are an idiot.