30

Jin was a successful doctor with the help of his mother. She gave him all the support he's ever needed.

"Eomma,I'm leaving America and going back to Seoul."

"It's okay sweetheart,I won't be completely alone anyway. Hueningkai is a great kid you know? I'm glad I adopted him." His mother giggled.

She came to find that being a mother was something special for her,so she had adopted a child. Jin smiled at his mother. She seemed happy,and that's all Jin could ask for.

"I'm proud of you Jin. Work hard and be careful okay?" Ms.Kim was tearing up they her child had grown up,but at least she knew her mother days weren't over.

"Hyung Hyung! Look!" A twelve year old boy came running up to Jin.

"What's this Kai?" Jin said as he held up what looked like a necklace made out of beads and macaroni pasta and two paw charms,that seemed one to be a cat and the other a dog.

"I made necklace for you,so you get good luck!" Hueningkai smiled holding two thumbs up.

Jin smiled and ruffled his hair,then he put on the necklace,making Kai giggle.

"Thanks Kai. I'll miss you so much." Jin hugged his little brother. Though not being blood related he loved him either way. Like the brother he never had.

"Come on Kai,we gotta drop you off at school. Say bye to your hyung." Ms.Kim grabbed her keys and purse. Hueningkai waved goodbye to Jin as

they left the house. Jin waved bye and
then began to pack the last of his belongings. He had to arrive at the airport soon.
______________________________
"Namjoon!" Mr.Kim called from downstairs.

"Yes?"

"I'm proud of you,my son."

Namjoon smiled at his father,his dimples making their appearance at the male's cheeks. Namjoon got his life together and was a music producer at Bighit entertainment,where he also released his first official mixtape. He also got to work with Yoongi,but unlike him,he wasn't an official rap artist like him,at least not yet.

"Thanks dad."

"You better go. You got a long flight to America."

Namjoon nodded and grabbed his keys. No,he doesn't live with his father anymore,but he went for an early visit and a goodbye. He was going after Jin,and would confess his feelings and explain what happened and the apologize for all the shit he did.

"Bye appa."

"Take care son."
______________________________
"Please fasten your seatbelts,the flight to Seoul,South Korea will be taking off shortly." The flight attendant spoke through the intercom.

Jin looked out the window and sighed. All the while that he's spent in America,he half expected Namjoon to come and find him,but then again he also didn't want to see him after the whole situation years back.

He knew that going back to Seoul meant bumping into Namjoon at one point or another,but that's exactly what he wanted to happen. He hasn't spoken to any of the boys for a while now. Mostly because they've been busy with their own life. Hoseok was a choreographer and owned a studio called 1M,Yoongi was a rapper,Jikook were popular YouTubers and they'd do all kinds of videos like vlogs,dance covers,song covers and things of that sort,and Taehyung was a Gucci model while Jisoo played the guitar and performed at a cafe to entertain the people who went there,they were also married,so it wasn't a surprise that even paparazzi would try following Jisoo around.

Even so,they all seemed to have life figured out,each happily married or almost married,living their dreams together. Jin wanted nothing more than to be happily married to Namjoon like the rest of his friends. But that's only wishful thinking,it would never happen.

"I miss you Namjoon-ah."
______________________________
"So you're already on your way to America?"

"Yeah. I'm just hoping Jin doesn't shut me out."

"Well you did fuck up big time bro."

"Do you have to remind me."

"Just sayin."

"The flight's about to take off,so guess I'll let you know when I get there."

"Aight Joon." Yoongi hung up.

Namjoon sighed and leaned his head on the airplane window. He only hoped to get to Jin in time,he didn't want to be too late to where Jin finds himself another.

He plugged in his earbuds and put them on,clicking on shuffle play and turning the screen off. The song I hate u,I love u started playing.

'How convenient' Namjoon thought.

Listening to the song,he mumbled gnash's part while he began to get deep into thought.

'How could I have fucked up so badly? How did I believe Suzy more than my own boyfriend? Taehyung was right,I am gay for Jin and I can't lie. I'm an idiot,but here goes my last chance to find him and apologize for everything,including the things I did since the start. God,please let Jin forgive me.'