16

Next day at school**
Namjoon and his friends walked down the hallway and had to split ways into their classes. Jin did the same but difference is that he wasn't with the boys,or Namjoon. He had to walk on his own because Namjoon was acting like he didn't know him. He hated that fact and it made him feel like he's been used.

"Hey Jinnie!"

Jin turned around to look at mostly the only friend he's made on his own which is Jae min. He smiled at his friend and greeted him in return.

"So....I was wondering if you'd like to go to a party tonight?"

Jin wanted to refuse the offer...until he saw Namjoon with a girl as she giggled to God knows what they were saying. Jin felt hurt and began to think maybe he was being used. So he accepted the invitation.

"Sure. I'd love to hang out with you Jae min."

Jae min smiled and sat down in a seat next to Jin's. They both began talking about random things until the bell rang signaling it was time for class. However,Namjoon caught a glimpse of both Jin and Jae min and began to think to himself.

'Alright,I see how it is'

One misunderstanding can lead to big problems. One thing's for sure,this cannot end well.

Later that day**
Namjoon avoided Jin the whole day and even glared daggers once in a while,Jin was suffering and breaking down on the inside. Both boys misinterpreted each other's situation. But mostly Namjoon is at fault.

Jin tried to hide his sad expression and chewed his sleeves on his sweater. He didn't want to be in school any longer. He wanted to go home. He wanted to cry. Meanwhile Jimin,Jungkook,Yoongi,Hoseok and Taehyung noticed Namjoon's strange aura. He looked as if he could murder someone at any second now. They tried asking but Namjoon just responded with 'Fuck off'.

The bell rang and Jin was relieved. He just wanted out. Jae min walked down the hall with Jin and tried to ask what was wrong,but soon apologized knowing it wasn't his business. Jin smiled slightly at his friend and told him not to worry. They bid their goodbyes and said they'd see each other later.

Once home,Jin didn't feel hungry at all so he passed dinner,besides he had a party to go. Namjoon as well arrived at the house. Neither said a word and went separate ways. They both knew about the party so they got dressed.

When both boys saw each other,they were stunned yet jealousy was still present. Namjoon's friends picked him up and of course invited Jin along. It was an awkward silence but luckily Hoseok tried his best to lighten the mood. They felt tension around the couple and they knew from that point that something was wrong.

The boys walked around the house where the party was held and soon both Taehyung and Jungkook were fighting over who gets to dance with Jimin and well....Hoseok and Yoongi....let's just say they were in their own world.

Namjoon was busy drinking his night away while keeping an eye on Jin. Jin was happily smiling with Jae min who was being silly and that made Namjoon's blood boil.

"How dare he make him smile. That's supposed to be me,not him."

Soon Namjoon had just about enough and decided to stroll over to Jin and his friend. Of course he was tipsy but that didn't matter. At the moment he reached the boys he grabbed Jae min's shoulder and punched him square in the jaw. A huge fight broke out between the boys and Jin was yelling at Namjoon to stop. Namjoon was stubborn and wouldn't listen.

"Namjoon! Yah! Stop it,that's enough!"

Yoongi and Taehyung pulled Namjoon away from Jae min and Jae min was being held back by Yugyeom and Mark,some random school students.

"I better not see you near my boyfriend again!"

Everyone gasped at the words that escaped Namjoon's mouth. Namjoon didn't care anymore,because anger got the best of him. He didn't pay attention to what he said.

"What? Jealous that I'd steal him? Hah! I could if I wanted to. But just so you know. You're boyfriend and I are just friends."

Jae min laughed and Namjoon wanted to wipe that smirk off his face. He gave up and decided he's already given a lesson and dragged Jin out of the party. All the boys(bangtan) left and the rest got back to partying. Some actually recorded what happened. The students were confused but decided to drop their thoughts until tomorrow. Meanwhile Jin and Namjoon were dropped off at home and their friends told them goodnight.

"What the hell was that Namjoon?!"

"What?"

"The fight. Why did you fight Jae min?"

"Because he was getting way too close to you and that bothered me,what else?!"

"So you ignore me since the moment we walk in school,flirt with another girl,see me with another guy and now all of a sudden you are bothered by that?! How did you think I felt?!"

Namjoon recalled the day over and realizes his own mistake.

"Admit it Namjoon. You are ashamed of me. And....AND TO THINK I LOVED YOU,YOU BASTARD!"

Jin began hitting Namjoon's chest with closed fists repeatedly. He was raging and crying at the same time. He was letting out the feelings he held in all day.

"I FUCKING LOST MY VIRGINITY TO YOU! I TRIED EVERYTHING AND EVEN TRIED TO CARE FOR YOU! AND EVEN IF YOU HAVEN'T TAKEN NOTICE,I TOOK MOST BLAMES FOR YOU! DO YOU KNOW HOW I FEEL?! I FEEL LIKE I'M JUST A FUCKING GAME TO YOU!"

Namjoon as well had a few tears in his eyes. He let Jin do what he wanted,he knew well he deserved it. Again,he fucked up.

"I'm sorry. Jin...please just hear me out baby,please calm down."

Namjoon took Jin in an embrace and tried calming the younger down by stroking his hair. He swallowed his tears because he knew he had no reason to cry. But the girl was just a misunderstanding.....just one misunderstanding. And him avoiding Jin....guess he was ashamed- no...he was just afraid. He's seen what his friends went through when the school found out they were gay. A faggot is what they called them,but Namjoon realized he was one as well. The more he thought about it...he realized there was nothing wrong with his sexuality,or his friends sexuality...or anyones. It's just their preference.

"Jinnie,I'm so sorry. The girl...the girl is just my cousin,Taehyung's sister. I didn't think you'd take it the wrong way. And about avoiding you,I was just afraid."

"Of?"

"Of being a faggot."

Jin giggled a bit at Namjoon's words. Sure,they hurt,but they weren't meant for him.

"Joonie,you don't have to be afraid. I was the same way but I learned to appreciate it. Besides,you wouldn't go it alone. There would be me....and your friends....out friends."

"You're right."

Namjoon carried Jin upstairs into his room and placed him on the bed. Both boys began to kiss and that one kiss turned into a whole makeout session. They didn't go far though,they decided to rest and like any other couple,just wanted their company.

"Forgive me Jin. I'm really sorry."

"It's okay Namjoon. I forgive you. But please don't do that again."

"Promise you....I won't."