The Start (Chapter 1)

(Harry and Draco are in the second year, this is your first year at Hogwarts)

You sit in boring class with Flitwick babbling on about charms which you really couldn't care less about. The information he telling you made no sense to you whatsoever so you thought it was a fair trade for you not to pay attention. You didn't have time to anyway. When all you were thinking was the boy you once loved. The boy who you still liked today yet it was the boy who was famous and you seemed like a pathetic fangirl following someone once again. And everyone thinks your related. The one boy you like and can't be seen dreaming about. Seems a bit weird dreaming about someone who everyone thinks you share the same blood. Time counted the seconds and minutes which passed the castle before students were rushing out of the room and you were pushed out  by the bustling crowd behind you.

The sea of people swarmed the corridors of the castle as the students footsteps signalled  for students to go to their next lesson. You turn your head and see a hand burst up from the crowd and move towards you before you see someone push in front and arise. " Y/N, I was calling you!"

"Jess sorry I couldn't hear you, I think the noise of the crowd blocked my eardrums. What lesson have you got next?"

"Herbology! Absolutely brilliant isn't it." She rolls her eyes.

"Lucky you, Ive got potions with Snape."

"First lessons a nightmare but you'll get used to him. Eventually. Just have to suck it up I-"

"Girls, GIRLS! Stop blocking the
corridors!" McGonagall was standing on a ledge at the side of the corridors. With a voice like thunder, she was bellowing at students to actually walk to their classes and not stand in the way of fellow students. Jess headed to Herbology with Luna and her Ravenclaw friends while you headed to potions dreading the terrible teacher Snape, expecting a ray of detentions because 1: you're not a Slytherin, you're their rival a Griffindor 2: You are definitely not dedicated to learn or pay attention in class and 3: you are a very clumsy person resulting in you being in Snape's Hate Books. As you enter the class with Sophie, (one of your fellow Griffindors) you are immediately stopped and blocked by Snape.

"Y/N L/N. What a surprise for you to be here. Thought you wouldn't get an invitation to this great school. Not after your disgusting slimy brother." Sophie turned to look at you her expression concerned. Snape signalled for Sophie to go into the classroom so she scattered away that very second. One she was settled in her seat, Snape turned to face you once again and spat cold words "You're late"

—————

Hi, so this is my first chapter of my first story. I was quite nervous to post this but, yo it's done now. I really hope you enjoy this first chapter. I guess it's kinda getting into their story, like introducing stuff and that. To be honest, I find that part a bit boring so I'm sorry!!!

This story I guess is kinda like a soap. Most chapters won't be structured and not realistic. If you want a story so every chapter is like 😱 then you've come to the right place.

Hope you have a fantastic day or night! Thank yoouuuuu!

By the way, I'm a bit crazy so yh....