The Second One (Chapter 2)

You strut into the classroom and go to the front of the desk where a piece of paper lay flat showing the seating plan of the classroom. You scam for your name, hearing Snape's voice saying 'hurry up' in your ears. You march to your seat (as slowly as you possibly could) and sit down, observing the boy you sit next to for any possible reasons to move. He had lightning blond hair and greyish eyes. He seemed alright. No illnesses you could detect. As you unpack your quill and books, the boy turns and looks at your badge. He spits in disgust and turns away like you were a horrible disease. "Excuse me?" You say, turning to him.
"Er what?" The boy's voice seemed hard and cold to Sophie as you could see her head quivering like someone had scraped a chalkboard but to you it seemed soothing. It seemed weird but right. "Stop insulting me."

(IF YOU LIKE GRYFFINDOR)

"Gryffindor is ten times better than your house. Slytherin eww!" You gestured yourself being sick.

(IF YOU DON'T LIKE GRYFFINDOR) "I didn't ask to be in this house! I guess I didn't want to but apparently I'm brave and that so I've been put in with the lion. Just don't judge."

"L/N, double detention!"
"What I didn't-"
"This is Draco Malfoy. He represents Slytherin and is in the second year. He shows the class respect and dedication. (You purposely choked loudly) And that is why Miss L/N he is in this class." You turn to face Draco's deep smirk plastered on his face. Hatred you thought you'd feel seemed to be something else. Something else much more loving which you couldn't describe. As you settle yourself down, you get told off a number of times for not paying attention and Draco got about 150 house points for his house Slytherin just for asking some questions. As Snape asks you about this type of ingredient you couldn't remember the name of and you replied that you didn't know, he decided to lecture the class about the rumours being spread about you and Harry. "Harry Potter. The chosen one. Related. To YOU! Potter's got the brain cells of a newborn baby but you've got the brain cells of a fish. Your brother's even worse. Getting expelled and failing every one of his O.W.L.S! What a disappointment he was. A HUGE disappointment. Oh and your father dead and mother no where to be seen. Great relations you have there L/N."  The class all look at you as a red ballon bursts in your face. Anger swells up inside you as you arise from your seat. Draco then speaks again.
"You know, my father is qualified with you know who. He's a death eater and has a very good job in the ministry. Father calls people like you unreliable and thinks people like us need to have the best equipment for everything since ,well, we are the best." A hint of colour appears back in your face and the embarrassment vanishes. How can his voice be so smooth and so soft? He's arrogant. He's an idiot but the pasty colour he owns in his face softens you, calms you, makes you dreamy and sleepy. It makes butterflies appear in your stomach and pushes any anger or hatred out of your system. Is- is this normal. Is he a magician? Does he excel in spells so he can do this? Is his greyish blue eyes the reason? Do they hypnotise people? Does he want me to feel like this? Does he want to get in my head? Can he do that? Is he a death eater? Wait has he got a girlfriend? I-
"L/N! Get out of my classroom! Why stand there just staring at Malfoy. Why don't you go to Professor Dumbledore! He might teach you some things of not interrupting teacher's classes! You're a disgrace! Leave." You hastily pack your back and head out of the classroom to Dumbledore's office. However, you decided to wait for the class and not head straight to the head master. Five minutes pass and the class start to walk out into the corridor. You spot Draco and head his way until one girl gets there first and stops your tracks.
"Hi Draco!" She says hugging him. She was quite tall but Draco was taller. She had dark brown hair, blazing blue eyes and had a fringe which covered half of her cheeky smile.
"Hi Mia So when are you going to be in the common room?"
"Very soon can't you wait?" The girl looked above Draco's shoulder and sees you, she then started talking louder and and more fluently and Draco's responses were more cheesy. It made your heart drop, despite you only knew the Slytherin for less than a day, you had this warm sensation for him. Before your magic journey, you had all of these relationships built up in your head with you and fellow boys but they were just school crushes. The feelings you had felt in Hogwarts it the two boys seemed much more developed. Much more deep.
"Right, well, bye Draco see you soon!" She winks at him and he hugs her and once Draco was out of sight she marched over to you. "Yeah? That's my boyfriend Draco Malfoy! Stop eying him up otherwise you'll get slapped. Took me ages to convince me that I was the one now don't you go ruining it otherwise you'll be having a bruise when you wake up. Ok? Ok? Cool!" She shoulder barges you like a wreaking ball almost knocking you over. You find your balance and head to main hall to meet you friends. "Oh by the way L/N everyone knows you like Harry so don't deny it. FANGIRL! I guess you're just like the others!' You look at the crowd who's staring at you and roll your eyes. Once no one was in sight, you run to the main hall, frightened and worried.

—————

We still getting into the story! Second chapter, later things are going to go down!!! I really appreciate the votes and reads so please keep reading the story and feel free to comment. I hope many of you can give me ideas in the later chapters and I absolutely adore the support.

I sound really cheesy but yeah! I would love for you to keep reading, and I also hope you are enjoying the story!!!

Thanks so much for the support!!!