The Finale of the Plan (Chapter 20)

Once each of you had reached the centre of the surrounding elevators, you noticed, all of you noticed, that you had no idea where you were going. "Well I know I'm in the testing area."

"Same here but 2?-"

"How the hell do you two know where you're going?"

"We got a badge." You and Sophie said in unison, pointing to the sign on your chest. You look at Crystal and no label appears on her blazer.

"So you have no idea where you're going?"

"Nope..." she shakes her head "don't have a clue." You stand there staring at each other hoping that someone would come out with an idea. It was like forever until someone interfered.

"Ah Yelda! Nice to see you!" A grown elderly man approached you, and stood staring at Crystal, looking back and forth at the three of you. "Yelda? What happened to you?" With Crystal dreaming, you kicked her in the knee, hoping that the man was unaware of your actions.

"Wait oh? Yeah! Yelda, Hi! Errrr-Who are you?" The man's face was blank as him and Crystal observed each other. Crystal looked very awkward and embarrassed while the man looked confused and almost weirded out.

"Right, I am GOING!" Sophie says putting her hand up and showing her back to the group. Your legs follow you to the elevator where Sophie was standing. You saw Crystals bored and puzzled face as you descended downwards.

"Why did you leave?"

"We don't have much time....the you know what- pot-"

"What the hell are you -ohhhh! How long does it last?" Everyone standing in the elevator glares at the two of you.

"Not that long!" Sophie says leaning over to you in a whisper.

"T E S T I N G A R E A!" The elevator spoke and you were pushed out by the crowd of people, who were quite amused. You both look at each other and head to different doors (one saying 'TESTING AREA 1' and the other 'TESTING AREA 2'). You were welcomed by a sea of people, smiling and greeting you.

"Ah!" One said "Haven't seen you in ages!"

"Albert! Nice to see you!" One says slapping your back.

"Testing NE1 are we again?" They all greeted you like royalty and you took pleasure of it.

"Er Sorry blank mind but what is NE1 again?"

"Negative energy of course!"

"Is it possible that I would test it in the second testing room? The one errr Lottie I think is in?" The whole crowd was confused. The questions thrown at you had stopped and everyone just stared at you. They just stared. It confused you a lot but all you wanted from them was an answer to escape their lips.

"Yes ,sir, if you really want to. But we normally do it in-" You nod your head as a thank you and turn to a colleague on your left. "Please give me all the files!" She accepts the request and rushes off. "Now ,if anything is er needed, I will be in testing room 2."

They all nod their head still confused as you walk out of the room. "God, I don't have much time...just need to get the files and we'll be out of here. Sirius, he'll be free and Jess, Hmm, maybe I can find out what's wrong with her, Harry I hope he's ok and Draco..., oh man, I've got so much to worry about." You shake your head and approach the second room. "Belletrix, the Peverells, Oh everything is up in the air at the moment." As you enter, a whole new group greeted you. Exactly the same as before. You just agreed and said "yes" to what they were saying before you reached Sophie.

"Sophie Hey- Oh um, Sorry, hi Lottie-" You look at the crowd. "Would you be able to help me with NE1?"

"What the hell is that-owww!!"

"Play in character, just agree." You said as a whisper. She rolls her eyes.

"Fine!" She shot back at you.

She turned to the crowd and greeted them with a bitter smile. "Yes, I will help you."

"Great. Shall we go in here?" She glares at you.

"Fin-Yes sure thing." And the two of you march to the small concealed room.

As you enter, the files you ask for were already there. "Look! Keep the talking to a whisper! We don't want to be overheard!"

"Fineeeeee!" She replies.

You flick through the file, scamming the information. Shock greeted you as you read a little on each page. "What does it say?" You kick her once again to silence her. "Wow you're angry today-"

"Look I'll tell you what's it says when we get back!" After you were finished you grasped the file and headed to the door before it  suddenly bursted open. Crystal immediately launches inside and slammed the door behind her.

"Mate what the hell?"

"You like saying the word 'hell' a lot these days!"

"We don't-"

"Just answer the question Crystal!"

"Well if you really want to know, I was trying to get away from that old fella that you left me with! Before I know it, I was getting followed by what looks like paparazzi and now I'm here! Not really interesting!" She says catching her breath.

"I'd say entertaining."

"Well that was a waste of that potion." You sigh. Crystal gives you a death stare. You shrug. "Oh well!"

"We got the files now we need to get out of here!"

"Wait how?"

"DO NOT TELL ME WE HAVE PLANNED THIS AND NOT HAVE THOUGHT ABOUT OUR ESCAPE ROUTE!?"

"Let's just go!" You say calmly "and figure it out when we get out side?" All of you rush outside the the main hall again.

"Wait!" Crystal says "that old guy says he could do apperation. He also said he knew Dumbledore!"

"Knew? Doesn't he still know him?"

"Well-I-I don't know! But it's the best chance we've got right?" She looks at you and Sophie. You nod your head and a smile spread across her face. "The first time you've agreed to something I've said."

"And the last!" Sophie replies. Crystal gifted her a scowl as the three of you continued to pace out to the main hall.

"He said he was in the department of mysteries." You all enter an elevator, avoiding eye contact with one another. Once the elevator voice greeted you once again, you quickly stepped out and rushed to the main office. The man that Crystal has described and the one the three of you saw was standing right before you.

"Ah, Yelda- are you suppose to be in the-"

"No time for questions, we need to be apperated into Hogwarts!"

"Why?"

"Just do it!"

"It is impossible for me to do it!"

"Wait how did Runcorn do it, then?" You say

"You're Runcorn, you nut!"

"I mean-Oh just..." You stand, tapping your foot on the floor before everyone's faces become blank and white. You attempted to turn but you were too late and your face hit the cold stone floor. You saw Sophie and Crystal fall beside you but later get up. You accompany them. As you brush your self off, a voice speaks.

"You three...." you stood as still as a statue. You recognised the voice. The warm reassuring voice. Yet, now the voice was cold and empty. Like it had no soul. Crystal was first to turn before the person that stood before her made her face go paper white. Sophie came second and her expression was exactly the same. With eyes burning onto your skin, you turn and horror swells inside you. The person that stood infront of you was none other than Professor Dumbledore...

—————

Thank you for the support once again. It blows me away with how many people read my stories. I am so grateful!! Short Chapters coming soon!!

(More chapters will be posted if they are small)