The Reuniting of the Enemy (Chapter 34)

"Rebecca." You say turning to her, Azkaban Prison now fully in your sight. "You must stop your Dad from taking a sample from Sirius! Bellatrix. Well, I don't care about her. But, Sirius is good! Do all you want to Bellatrix but not Sirius!"

"Are you kidding?" Rebecca scowls. "You act all friendly and now you're telling me this!"

"Girls!" Hagrid shouted, the sound of the waves cascading below him.

"Please!" You plead. "I beg!"

"Black's a killer!"

"No! I don't believe it!" You narrow your (eye colour) sparkling orbs. "I don't think Black's a killer!"

"And I finally thought you were alright!"

"Just promise me this!" You demanded.

"It's not down to me!" Rebecca bellowed, loosing her patience.

"Then you can talk to your Dad.
No! I will talk to your Dad! Just let me do that!" Rebecca clenched her jaw.

"Fine." She muttered yet loud enough for you to hear. "But the decision is up to him. I'm not getting involved."

"Well, I didn't believe you've just said that."

You took the same route as you did the first visit you had. The guards. The person to escort you. The arguments, etc. But you didn't have an argument with the (what is said to be) 'councillor'. It puzzled you yet you didn't have the patience to counter another today so it worked in your favour.

"You see," Rebecca started, getting lead by a fellow guard who was taking her and the rest of the group to her Father - Hagrid included. "when I found that you were snooping around me and my family, let's just say I got a bit agitated."

"Since when have I been snooping?" You question.

"Since the time that you found that book." She replies.

"What-Oh Yeah. We still didn't get the answer to our questions about those pages. I think everyone forgot about it. You know about Mia's family and negative energy."

"Well me and Mia are related because of her Mum/Mom. I got a bit confused about why you wanted to know her name and so on."

"Didn't we all." You say awkwardly.

"I'm not sure you found out about the reason on why Mia's family tree was in that book. But, it was because her family's famous. Lets just say like the Malfoy's. That's the true reason. I'm not sure you heard anything before." Rebecca pauses. "And Negative Energy is a major thing. So that's the other reason. But, man. You know when the golden trio wanted that book?" You nod. "I don't think it actually came useful at all to them in the end. I'm not 100% but I'm pretty sure." You reach Rebecca's father 'Mr Runcorn' and see Rebecca speed up to him and gifts her father an embrace. The hug lasted for what felt like hours before they fell apart. Mr Runcorn then shaked hands with the guards, Hagrid and then turns to you. He gives you a nod before turning back to his daughter.

"I've missed you so much Daddy!"

"I've missed you too sweetheart." He replies kissing the top of her head. She smiles at the response.

"Daddy." Rebecca gestured for him to lean into her ear and he did just that. She whispered something and his expression turned blank. His eyes darted to you. "Please Daddy? For me?" He turns back at his daughter and smiles, then back at you.

"Of course sweetheart. Anything." He approaches you and looks down, almost as if you were dirt on his shoes. "My daughter said you wanted to talk to me." You stare at him "So?" He snapped. "What is it?"