Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 2 (Chapter 27)

Draco POV:

I stood pondering on the School's bridge for decades trying to find out a quick solution for me to escape. I was turning my head in every direction to see inspiration on an idea. But, nothing. I couldn't believe I was that stupid. I got caught up on so many things and most importantly making Mia better and I've just done this. What would I say if I got caught or seen? What would happen to me if they found out about my plan? My parents? My friends? My reputation? Questions flooded my mind as a light bulb flashed above me.

Y/N and her disgusting friends. They escaped Hogwarts. Apperation. Not even that long ago. It was leaked across the whole school. It was said that they did apperation with Albert Runcorn from the Ministry. I didn't believe it at first, but now I think I'm coming to terms. I could apperate, but with who? I couldn't do it myself but-

I immediately slap my hand on my forehead and force out an aggressive sigh. Now I was stupid. I'm a Malfoy. I'm Draco Malfoy. I'm not supposed to be stupid. I'm suppose to be a guy you could depend on. And love and everything else which are good qualities for a human being. Jeez and if my friends found out...

You can't apperate to or from Hogwarts. Except the magnificent Dumbledore. But everyone hates him. Well in Slytherin anyway; including me. I despise him and Potter as well. And the brave Gryffindors adore him! I mentally chuckle as I scratch my head for an answer. I needed to focus. But the happiness that came out of that truth was unbearable. I stifle a laugh as I continue to look around for an escape route.

"Draco?" I snap my head towards the great Dumbledore. He was wearing childish robes with half moon spectacles covering his eyes. His grey beard dangled down like his robes and an innocent smile was spread across his face.

"I-er- Professor?"

"Why are you out here Draco? And not wearing robes?" I gulped. He knew. The wise Dumbledore knew. Well maybe he was actually wise. Maybe he could read my mind! Maybe he knew all my thoughts! Oh god and what if he did!

"I er- I- I just needed some air." Here it came. I was getting expelled. I knew it. The way his eyes were narrowed. The way his stern expression was-

"Please Draco, tell me the truth."

"I-I- I was just-"

"Just because you're a Slytherin Draco, doesn't mean you're cold hearted nor in anyway need to look good in-front of your fellows."

Since when did I think or show that I was cold hearted or cool? Like actually when? And I was going to tell him. And the wise man interrupted me. Well that was set. He was definitely not wise. Not wise at all!

"Draco please tell me." A slight of urgency was in his voice.

"Mia, ok! You know she's sick! We both do! And I wanted to do something to help her and I'm fed up of watching her suffer. I'm her boyfriend forgod sake! I should be doing this!" I exhaled deeply and slowly acknowledging my mistake. An unexpected toothless smile appeared on the wrinkled face.

"Honestly Draco I think it's too young for people to be in relationships your age. It's too much extra pressure on you-" I opened my mouth about to speak. "But! I know you both like each other, and, I guess despite the age, it is ok." My mouth was gaping at his words, registering his sentence. He didn't just say what I thought he did, did he? "Now where are you going?"

"St Mungo's."

"For Mia?" I nodded my head.

"Do you have a plan to escape Hogwarts?" I shook my head.

"Well then..." he stretched out his hand, wanting me to take it. I obeyed still in complete and utter shock. Hang on....he was going to take me to St Mungo's! Dumbledore! He was going to take me to St Mungo's! My pulse quickened immediately at the sight of the two gripped hands. This was actually happening. The Hogwarts' headmaster was going to take me to St Mungo's!

"It was that easy?" I asked him.

"Well," he smiled "I'd complete anyone's wishes for if they had a good heart." Dumbledore smiles then closed his eyes and I followed.

Mia, I thought. My promise will become true, now.

—————

I think this chapter is quite bad, but some chapters have to be for it to be a run up of something really good. And ,obviously, something really good is going to happen soon so please hang in there!

Thanks for the reads and don't forget to vote.

Any civilised criticism or helpful tips is much appreciated.

Thank you all!!!