Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 4 (Chapter 29)

Draco:

"Let me put Crabb and Goyle on you!" I laughed. "They'll do you a beating!"

"B-but- you're a second year!"

"So?" I snarled "Are you questioning my abilities?"

"You're just like your father." He muttered.

"Yes! Very accurate I see." I said sarcastically. "My father's a coward. He accepted you-know-who instead of death. Yes and you think I'm like him?"

"Your father has done horrible things, he has done things that normal wizards and witches wouldn't do-" The guy shuddered.

"You must be really weak, you know that! My father couldn't even touch a fly! That's how pathetic he is! And because of him I couldn't be the chosen one!"

"Yet you speak so good about him!"

"Did you hear me? I could've been the chosen one but for me-"

"Are you mental boy? Harry Potter is the chosen one!"

"You were just praying for my mercy a minute ago and now you're like this!" I spat.

The guy stood up and I stepped up to him. My eyes had demons in them. I wanted him to feel pain. If I could, I would conjure my wish. 

"My father could of sacrificed himself. I could of had powers-"

"Even if you did-" the guy spat "you still wouldn't be famous. The prophecy is what made Harry Potter famous. His mother's love is what scarred his popularity. Without that prophecy then-"

"That's enough!" Dumbledore spoke. He didn't shout, which surprised me actually, he didn't seem angry, not at all. He just seemed guilty. It left me a pit in my stomach. Why did I feel like that? Why did I feel that Dumbledore felt guilty? Why was I wondering over a stupid wizard that I didn't like? One that I actually hated.

"He started it!" He said childish. The guy looked terrified. He stumbled back but one step knocked him to the floor. He whimpered and he silently cried. His eyes were blocked by tears. "No!" He whispered.

"Please, Sir, despite Mr. Malfoy's actions, you must be mature enough to stop him?" I smirked at the guy whose face looked gob-smacked. Why was he crying? Wimp. He deserved it, I thought. The bile that he is, he definitely deserved it. If only I could torture him. Hurt him. For what he said. I narrowed my eyes and then dashed , I left him, on the floor. Crying. Whimpering. In pain and sorrow. "Draco, you can not make a reputation for yourself like that. It is uneasy and unnecessary."

"How-Oh Yes Professor." I mumbled. Dumbledore! Ha! What does he know! Nothing about me or my life! Mia! He knows nothing! And here I am sucking up to him! Jesus Draco! Keep it together!

"So Draco how is home?" Dumbledore asked in a nosey way as we headed to the reception desk.

"Why would you care!"

"Draco, many kids hide stuff away from me and suffer, I don't want you to suffer like they do." The famous twinkle glinted in his eyes.

"Well do you know the students that do this?"

"Yes, indeed."

"Then why don't you go and help them!" I scoffed. "It'll save us both the trouble."

We paced to the desk where a woman was. She was quite pretty. Actually extremely pretty. Dark hair. Deep brown eyes. A very cute smile. And, she was my - no she wasn't my type. I shake my head violently trying to clear the thoughts as I heard the two (Dumbledore and the woman) speaking. I had Mia. No one else would fulfil her. And plus, this was a full grown woman. Probably in her 20s where I'm a kid nearly a teen. I can't be around seen with her-but what would my friends say?- no I can't.

"Ah Professor Dumbledore! We have found you a room! Please take room 12. It's just over there!" She pointed to a corridor holding 5 rooms.

"Oh I am not here for myself!" Dumbledore replies sucking a sherbet lemon. "Alas, I'm here for some files."

"Oh-er-I don't know what room that will be in." She pulls out a piece of paper from her desk and starts scamming the printed writing.

"Well it'll obviously it won't be a room!" I snapped.

"Oh Er- I don't think I can give you any-"

"Oh please! We don't have all day! Now these files are essential! It'll go to better use then you'll ever do with them!"

"I am sorry, boy, but I can't give you any." Immediate rage and sudden embarrassment stings me as the woman then stroked my head.

"Get off me!" I say forcefully gabbing her hand and pushing it away from my slicked blond hair. "I am not your pet!"

"Draco." Dumbledore said. "Please?" He gestured me to step aside, which I did very stiffly. "Miss, Mr. Malfoy-"

The woman suddenly gasps which nearly makes me fall over. What, was I famous or something? No, I'm Draco Malfoy, of course I'm famous.

"-Is in need to help one of my students! These files will not only help him but the school also. This can save a student's life, Miss! Please, can you spare us our wish?" The woman looked delighted and slightly worried, never the less, she agreed to Dumbledore's command and gave us a copy of the files.

"Brilliant!" I said, walking to the exit of the hospital.

"Sherbet Lemon?" Dumbledore offered.

"Oh Er- no I'm fine sir. But, thanks I guess." The offered Sherbet lemon ,which was placed in front of me, then went straight into the Headmaster's mouth.

"Hm, good choice, they're a bit sharp." We reached the exit of the hospital talking (to my surprise) about the heritage of my family.

"About Y/N..." I started

"Oh yes?" Dumbledore said finishing his last Sherbet Lemon.

"Me and Potter aren't exactly  related are we? Because we are both related to Y/N so I was wondering that we were or not."

"Not that I know of." I sighed a huge relief and wiped the sweat from my forehead. Thank you, merlin, Jesus, thank you!

We ventured into the outside in silence until Dumbledore stopped.

"Draco, any family problems, or any problems at all, please come to me." I nodded unconvinced that I would accomplish his words.

"Professor, you know my problems." I partly lied.

"Yes, well." He weakly smiled. "If there is anything that you can't tell me, always make sure you release your thoughts some way or another. Keeping them in is not healthy. Even if you talk to yourself, in your mind if you want. Anything that helps you."

"Yes..." I mutter to myself. "That stupid Head might of actually came up with a good idea for once."

—————

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE LAST PART OF DRACO'S POV!!! It'll be really long so be prepared. (It'll be over 2000 words therefore it might take longer to post so please don't think that I've left you all because I would be mad to)

I will post on my 'conversation' bit on my profile to when the last chapter of Draco POV will be. // at the moment I am not sure. But please comment on there aswell if you want anything to happen in this story or need anything / want to say anything.

By the way that part of my profile is a great way to keep up to date with me, when next chapters are going to be released, etc. To get notified, follow me (you're more than welcome to) and if you don't want to, you can still always visit my profile to read it.

Also, a lot of you are worried that next chapter will be Draco's last and ever POV but I can assure you it won't. Harry will also have a POV but that won't be his last one either.

Thank you all for the support, please still read and vote because it's really appreciated. Any constructed criticism is also welcome.