Great Minds Think Alike - Part 2 (Chapter 14)

After Harry very kindly took you to your potions class after you were talking in the great hall about your past memories, another weight was put on your shoulders as Draco Malfoy stiffly sat next to you in double potions.

"Assessment on the cure of boils. Now what are you waiting for? Go and start! It's not that difficult."

"Wait, Professor?" Snape very sternly turned towards you as if you were wasting his time. "I thought Dra-Malfoy wasn't going to be joining us with our last lesson?"

"Change of plan L/N and keep your big nose out of things. If something doesn't seem right you always question it. 10 points from Gryffindor!" You hear Malfoy laugh as if the teacher said a hilarious joke. You furrowed your eyebrows while the Slytherins stifled a laugh at Snape's comment, Sophie and the Gryffindors looking guilty.

You got up, collected your ingredients and slowly returned back to your table.

"L/N"

"Malfoy" he smirked.

"At least you know my name."

"What?" You reply confused

"Hear any rumours lately?" He froze his smirk

"What are you-are you-Wait-" You stand as still as a statue confused while Malfoy continued to drop ingredients into his potion, staring at you with his devious smile.

"You know?"

"Know what?" He laughs dangerously "I'm just saying the truth."

"Malfoy!"

"L/N!"

You close your mouth and start your potion in silence, guaranteed that you would not tell Malfoy the relation that the two of you had. 'Over my dead body' you thought.

"I find it quite funny you're related to Pothead! But then again, wouldn't it feel so much better if you were related to me!" You chew the inside of your cheek.

"How's you and Mia, Malfoy. Heard about her relation to Rebecca?"

"Ha! What are you jealous?"

"No why would I? You're a slimy old-"

"No you're jealous!"

"I am not jealous!"

"Nope you're jealous!"

"Why would I be jealous of you?"

"I'm amazing! Every girl falls for me the minute they see me! Therefore you're jealous!"

"Get it into your thick skull Malfoy that I am not jealous of your cringy relationship with Mia!"

He stares into your eyes. Your blazing beautiful eyes.

"Yep definitely jealous!" You sigh and attempt to change the subject.

"You seem a dare devil Malfoy. And, well, Mia seems over protective.-"

"What are you suggesting L/N? That you're jealous?"

"I AM NOT-" Bundles of smoke appear in your sight suddenly, interrupting your sentence. The whole class becomes painted with smoke that blurs your sight. Your heart pounds out of your chest as you drop one knee to the floor coughing uncontrollably.