Meeting Him Again (Chapter 5)

Miss L/N,
Azkaban has written to you to report a problem with one of your relatives. We have tested the prisoner and they share the same DNA as you. Hogwarts has been informed and so on the 20th October you will have to leave your school and have a meeting with one of our councillors. We cannot share anymore information until the 20th.

Sorry for your loss,

Azkaban

"WOAH WOAH WOAH!!!!" Crystal shouts. "SORRY FOR YOUR LOSS? THEY HAVEN'T DIED!"

"CALM DOWN, Crystal!" Luna says. "We don't know that!"

"I'm sorry Y/N." Jess says putting her hand on your shoulder.

"It's fine honestly! I don't know anyone in Azkaban related to me, therefore I haven't met them thus I won't know who they are."

"Do you think it's someone on your mums side?"

"Defo." You reply. As the group sits and talks for a bit, thinking about who your relative is in Azkaban ,McGonagall interrupts you and forces you to leave the main hall.

"So", McGonagall starts, "I'm very sure you have the letter regarding your relative?"

"Yes."

"Good, now tomorrow morning you will be leaving-"

"Will I be coming back?" You say desperately

"I-er- it is not in my position to say anything. Stuff has been well- going on in this school and we-er-we are not sure that you will be returning."

"What?!" You bellow in shock.

"That is between me and you Miss L/N, I trust you not to say anything." You nod your head.

"What is the problem though?"

"That is not in my position to say anything." You travel the stairs, walk the corridors and pass the students until you get to the Gryffindor common room.

"Pack your bags and tomorrow morning attend Professor Dumbledore's office in non uniform, Hagrid will be waiting there for you and he will be delivering you to Cornelius Fudge-"

"THE MINISTER?"

"- where the ministry will deliver you to one of Azkaban's councillor."

"I-er"

"You must not speak about this to anyone L/N do you understand? Ministers orders." You agree and once McGonagall leaves the common room, you run upstairs and pack your bags just like she ordered.

You were halfway through packing when Sophie bursts through the door.

"Sophie, what the hell?" You look at the group behind Sophie showing Jess, Luna and Crystal all wearing Gryffindor robes and ties. "Er how did you get that and how did you enter?" You observe Jess and Luna looking very weird in the robes.

"Me and Sophie duh!"

"We want to know what happened between you and McGonagall!" Luna said bobbing up and down.

"I dunno guys she said not to tell anyone, Ministry orders." You look away from their disapponted faces and slam your suitcase shut.

"Oh come on!" Jess moans " Please!!!"

"Pretty Please?"

"Please!!!"

"Please?"

"Pretty Please!"

"Pretty please!"

"PLEASE?!?!??"

"Fine fine!" You told them everything that McGonagall told you and once you finished your story all their faces we gobsmacked.