December 1st (Chapter 16)

After you arrive back to your table ,you join in on the conversation. "So what blood line are you, Y/N?" Hermione said interested.

"Half blood or full blood. I'm not sure."

"Nah she's definitely a full blood." Harry replies putting a hand on your shoulder. When the group discussed the topic, Harry turned to you. "Y/N? Do you want to come with me to the common room? I want to show you something." You nod your head and follow him out of the Hall aware of the teachers staring at the two of you as you leave.

—————

You wait for Harry to return from his dormitory. He later arrives with a piece of parchment which lowers your excitement. "A piece of parchment. Really Harry?" He looks at you with a smug grin.

"I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" He put his wand on the parchment.

"Harry- What the-" Magic appears in your sight as ink spills on the parchment. It showed a map with names painted across it. Is that-"

"Hogwarts." You smile.

"Wait that's Malfoy!" You say pointing on the parchment. "What does this map do, Potter?" He smirks.

"It shows everyone at Hogwarts right now. Look there's Dumbledore!"

"Pacing in his study." You turn to Harry. "That's really cool! Is it yours?"

"Unfortunately no......"he sighs.

"Who's is it?"

"Fred And George's."

"Ahhh! Of course it's them!"

"Yep! The jokers."

"Thanks for showing me this Harry and being so nice to me. I just need to talk to my friends.....speak to you soon?"

"Er Yeah? Speak to you soon!" And you left him speechless with your shiny, beautiful hair whipping behind you.

—————

"Right....." You say "We need to make this...." You pulled out the book called 'How to make Polyjuice Potion' from your bag. "I'm curious about this negative energy. We need to find out more about it. And about you know who as you know he's got the power now. Are you all free Christmas break?"

They all nod in agreement.

"Ok good! This potion will allow us to transform into anyone! We transform into Runcorn and BOOM we're in the ministry!"

"This is sketchy! We shouldn't do this!" Jess says

"This is important! I'm curious about this stuff and you might be too. At Christmas break we go into the ministry. By December 1st, the potion will be ready. That day is a month from now. And that potion is the key to the secrets that these teachers and wizards and witches are keeping from us."

"I'm ready!" Crystal says immediately

"Same!" Sophie says

"Ditto!" Luna replies. Everyone turns to Jess.

"I don't think I really have a choice do I?"

"Nope" Crystal says and Jess puts her hand on the pile of other hands.

"I guess we're doing this!"

"I guess we are!"

—————
// The month of wait for you was a long one. You decided to create the potion in an unused boys lavatory as you didn't want to see moaning myrtle in the girls.
Everyday you and your group would check up on the potion. You got a ray of detentions from Snape so Crystal had the job of checking the potion since everyone else was busy until you were free. Rebecca needed tutoring and so Jess volunteered to help her half way through November. Rebecca made her Dad visit Hogwarts so he could look at her work and while they were in the progress of speaking, Jess pulled out a few of Runcorn's hairs which was key to the potion. By December, they had everything they needed and so the potion was done. \\

—————

"December 1st, you beaut!" All of you stare at the potion.

"Well done guys!" You say "We did it!"

"How much is there of the potion?"

"Only three cups." Jess says "Only three people."

"What? Three people can turn into Runcorn?" Luna questions.

"I'll turn into Runcorn." You say. "The two other cups are two other people at the ministry."

"I sent the ministry notes for three people that they are sick. I put a charm on them so they couldn't return to their work until January 1st."

Everyone nods their head in approval.

"Ok" you start "Who will join me at the ministry?"

"Me PLEASE!!!" Crystal says bobbing up and down."

"Ok! Who else?"

"I guess I can do it?" Sophie says.

"Ok good, now.....Jess and Luna, it's your job to make sure that Runcorn comes here tomorrow. Make sure he thinks that there will a testing of a substance going on at the ministry and that the people testing it will be at Hogwarts. Make sure he knows that he needs to apperate us to the ministry and that he doesn't need to be suspicious of his 'fake twin'. Make sure he understands that he can't go into work for a month but he will still get paid. Do anything you can to complete those requirements." They both nod and immediately leave.

"We will take these potions tomorrow."

"Do you think it's against the rules or not?" Sophie says

"Who cares!" Crystal smiles

"I'm not sure but we're doing it for the greater good." They both smile at you which gifts you a good reassuring feeling.