The Plan finally arrives...... (Chapter 18)

You were excused from the hospital a day later. As you went to pack your things, Cedric approaches you with his cheesy grin. He showed his perfect white teeth as his eyes twinkled in the hospital light. Confidence shone through him as he caught your attention. He ran his fingers through his soft brown oak hair as he smiles at you once more. "Hey..."

"Hey!"

"Hi! So you're Y/N, right?" Butterflies appear in your stomach as you put all your effort into to looking cool. Well your definition of cool at least.

"Er Yeah!" You flutter your eyelashes. You didn't realise how beautiful he looked. How perfect the lining of his chin was. His amazing straight and powerful eyes and his fabulous straight nose. You just didn't realise. How stupid were you?

"Er do you think I'm flirting with you?" The twinkle in his eye stopped and his expression turned serious. You then discovered that you had been staring at him, observing his features and that has totally weirded him out.

"What are you talking about?" You laugh nervously but indeed very guilty.

"Look, I'm sorry, but you took it way out of proportion!"

"Well-" You turned your body to your bag and started loading books and clothes very forcefully showing aggression.

"Well?" He narrows his eyes in frustration and confusion.

"We literally said like two words each and you're already saying that I'm flirting with you? Man....you must be desperate!" Cedric cocked up an eyebrow.

"Er excuse me?" You ignore him. Cedric opens his mouth but no sound releases and so you both stand staring at each other awkwardly. "No I" Cedric suddenly bursted out laughing. "No ,no -no!" He puts his head to his knees and bends down trying to catch his breath. "No- you think- I'm- I'm- desperate!" He suddenly falls to the floor.

"Oh look Diggory!" You say turning away from him "if you're just going to make fun of me, you're wasting my time. My time!"

"Ok-ok!" He says out of breath still. "I'm sorry,but, why would I be desperate? And-and even if I was, you think I would want you for a girlfriend?" He giggles to himself unaware of you knowing. You furrow your eyebrows.

"Well who doesn't want me for a girlfriend-"

"You're 11, 12 and I'm 15, 16. I'd have to be utterly miserable to date you!"

You frown

"Ok-I'm -I'm sorry. Look I went over to talk to you to get to know you a bit. If you think we Er- how do most girls say this Er......." he scratches his head "Ah! Locked eyes...then that would be because I was acknowledging you to see if your Potter's relative." You immediately felt embarrassment. Utter and utter embarrassment. How could you be so stupid? Cedric....he's older than you! Much older most students think. It would only be in your dreams that you would date him......But you didn't want to be remembered because you share the same blood as the FAMOUS HARRY POTTER.

"Yeah Er Yeah I got to go to the toilet....thanks?" You immediately rush out of the hospital leaving Cedric with a confused and pink face.

After you exited the hospital, you hid behind one of the columns. Once you were well hidden, you peeked your head over at Cedric's bed. You saw him shake his head in confusion and then climb into his hospital bed. He grasps a book from his nearby desk and  starts to read.

Well that was a waste of your time.

—————

After, you approach your friends. "Hi!"

"So your finally free?" Jess rolls her eyes

"Er Yeah? As you can see." You smile and gesture that you're here. Jess scoffs
"Jess do you have a problem?"