The Greatest Wizard of All Time (Chapter 31)

(This Chapter's order is different than the movie's for reasons and scenes for the characters in this story and not in 'Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets'. Sorry in advance).

Schedule every 4 days starting on the 10th November Saturday

Third Person (You):

"It won't be long until my powers will reach their fullest. Lord Voldemort will return!"

"No!" Harry shouts dashing to boy. "Who are you? Why follow him? Why help him?!" You had witnessed one terrible sight of Mia, potentially getting killed. You stopped the boy who was doing this yet had not been quick enough when Mia hit the Chamber's floor unconscious. You were petrified for the lives that stood in the death hall. You saw what things the boy did to Mia; he would be able to kill without saying Avada Kedavra. Luckily for you (and everyone else) your two relatives arrive. Together they entered (which seemed rather odd as they were known as arch enemies).

The boy was wearing ancient stained Slytherin robes. His dark hair held curls which were gathered neatly on the top of his head. His dark orbs looked like they could hypnotise and his attractive appearance could fool anyone. He seemed very pale ,almost skull-like, and a hint of old yellow showed through his body.

"Oh I'm not helping him." The teen smirks. Draco scowls as you watch the teen grip his wand tightly. He waves it, the wood gracefully dancing in the air. Cursive letters appear from the wand as it spells 'Tom Marvolo Riddle'

"Tom Marvolo Riddle." You whisper.

"The diary." I hear Harry say as he clutches his fists. Tom waves his wand again and the letters move around, forming four words 'I am Lord Voldemort'. "You're Voldemort?!" Harry said shakily. "You? We talked! The-the diary!"

"Surely, you didn't think that I was going to keep my filthy muggle name! No, I fashioned myself a new name. A name which one day people would fear to speak. Lord Voldemort!"

The two Ravenclaws were wide eyed, stepping back from the dark wizard that stood in their sight.
You and Sophie stepped forward, shaking in terror and rage.

"I thought it was my father who possessed the magical qualities but no! He was a filthy muggle which my disgusting mother fell for. The squib who took him in for a love potion. I did everything to find out what he did! If he went to Hogwarts! If he was actually a wizard! So then in the summer holidays ,when I had finished my fifth year at Hogwarts, I visited my family! They told me who Tom Riddle was so I decided to pay them a visit! Killing all of them. You wouldn't think that I'd let them live after their actions, no! Everything rather planned out quite nicely and I was one step in front of my dream!" Riddle showed a sadistic smirk. "Later, after the Chamber had been opened, I decided to leave behind a diary, capturing my 16 year old self, since I could not open it again with the suspicion left with me at Hogwarts. So one day, when I would of left, I would be able to lead another, to finish Salazar Slytherin's work!"

"The flashback- the girl-no Myrtle! You killed her 50 years ago!"

"Yes indeed." The boy sickenly smiled.

"Dumbledore was right! It was you who opened the Chamber of Secrets! It was you who blamed it all on Hagrid! It is you who is the heir of" Harry gulped "the heir of Slytherin."

"Harry, what are you talking about? Hagrid? The diary? Heir of Slytherin-" You look at Harry wanting answers. Non of it made any sense yet this boy, Tom Riddle agreed with it all, agreed with killing an innocent girl, agreeing to all Harry said with a simple nod
and smile. Draco, meanwhile, sobbed on Mia's front, shaking her, desperate for her to wake.