The Life of A Hufflepuff (Chapter 33)

"I need to see him!"

"It is not down to me, Y/N. If it was then I would grant you you're wish."

"I need to see both of them. Sirius and Bellatrix."

Seconds ago, you had just found out that you were ordered to see your mother -Bellatrix- in Azkaban Prison. You didn't hesitate to agree, you didn't really have a choice, but you wanted to see Sirius aswell. You needed answers for all the havoc caused, and you were determined not to come back empty handed. There was so much stuff you didn't feel like you knew and so many missing puzzle pieces unknown to you. So ,you thought, this was you're chance to fix it.

"Is that all you needed to say, Professor? That it is not you're position to give me what I want?"

"One last thing." He replies licking his fingers which held moments before a Sherbet lemon. "Rebecca Runcorn will be companying you today, along with her father."

"But, Professor, I don't think that will go down very well. She tried to slap me."

"I know her actions may be extraordinary in the respect that it could shock one being." He picks up another Sherbet lemon and pops it in his mouth. "But, everyone deserves a second chance and I should know that."

"Why is it needed that she needs to come with me?"

"Her father needs samples from Sirius and Bellatrix. For Negative Energy testing."

"WHAT?!" You shout in shock. "No! He can't! Doesn't he need agreement or something that can allow him to do it? He can't just do it with his free will! I won't allow it!"

"Y/N, he won't ask for your approval because you are under age. If he stands by the law, he is legally able to do as such."

"But-then I need to stop him!" You look at Dumbledore desperate. "Who is taking me to Azkaban."

"Hagrid-"

"No! What about last time?"

"If you have any suggestions of any one else who is free of this time then, please, tell me." 

"Then-then we need to go now."

"He is waiting for you outside of the gates. If I am correct, Rebecca is too."

"She's-already....Right-ok" You grab you're things and rush out of the office.

—————

"Well well well, look who's here."

"You knew I was coming Rebecca."

"Guys, cm' on. We need teh' get goin'." Rebecca immediately jumped in the seat, attached to the motorbike.

"Er Hagrid?"

"You get up behind meh', and we shall be off." You lifted your leg to get onto the motorbike and put your hands around Hagrid's hips. Your hands didn't even come close to touching together because of how big Hagrid was. You could hear quiet giggling coming from Rebecca as Hagrid started the engine of the motorbike and it had lifted from the surface.

"So...Rebecca?" You said loudly so that the Hufflepuff could hear. "This is not meant to be offensive but, how is it being a Hufflepuff?"

"Why would you want to know?"

"I'm curious."

"Yeh right! What do you want to do?Have an opportunity to talk about house pride and such?  Want to boast about Gryffindor and tell us all how bad my house is?"

"Well-I-was just asking-I-was-curious."

"But you're just going to make fun of me. I know what you're like."