How? (Chapter 35)

"Oh god! Y/N! You're awake!" You look to the side of you to see Madam Pomfrey, Harry, Draco, your friends, McGonagall and Dumbledore. They all look at you, full of concern as you sit up on your bed. You were in the hospital ward at Hogwarts. Yet, how?

"H-how? What-the spell-"

"You remember?" Draco rushed.

"I saw green light and then...." you rub your head in pain. "Bellatrix. What did she do?"

"Professor. We can not see any scars."

"How-How-am I here?" You look around the ward.

"What do you think happened?"

"How-I don't remember- I-"

"I don't know. We need to inspect-"

"How am I here!" You snap. Draco looked petrified and Harry's colour immediately drained from his face.

"We saw you. Rebecca actually. Yet. Well. Something weird has happened. And we have no idea why." You furrow your eyebrows.

"What's happened that's weird?"

"Your mother-"

"Albus!" McGonagall gasped. "Are you sure?"

"This is my decision Minerva. Sorry for if you think differently, but I have to do this." He turns back to you.

"Your mother shot a killing spell at you Y/N. Yet. Somehow. You've survived it." You hold your breath. "There are reasons though."

"And What are they?" I desperately pleaded. "Please, I need to know."

"Well..." he sighed, "...Your mother-"

"Bellatrix-"

"-Bellatrix's wand was broken. The curse wasn't complete. And so it wasn't powerful enough to kill you."

"How did she even get the wand?"

"The guard had it. She somehow got hold of it without you taking notice. The spell has not remotely harmed you but you will need rest."

"I feel like there's something else."

Dumbledore looks at Madam Pomfrey and then McGonagall and then back at you. "Something happened. There is no reason to this. But-" he pauses. "- Once the spell hit you, something collided with another to destroy something."

"And that is-"

"Negative energy." He tapped his foot on the floor. "For now we live, it is like negative energy never existed. No one has it in Hogwarts."

"Mia, Jess?"

He shakes his head. "We have tested others aswell which include students from Durmstrang and Beauxbatons and no traces have been seen. No one has it anymore."

"Siri-"

"Sirius has not got it yet he is in a painful state. He is in St Mungo's. Bellatrix hasn't got it anymore either."

"So everything-"

"I guess is solved." Harry and Draco said in unison.

"Not exactly." I smiled. "My friends and such but yes. Most is solved." Everyone smiles.

"Wait- Voldemort."

"We are still investigating."

"And Rebecca and Mia and everyone else?"

"Y/N. You need rest. It is the end of the year. Yes there are still some loose ends but you will not need to worry yet."

Silence invades the room.

"Sherbet Lemon?" Dumbledore offered. Everyone laughed when he just popped it into his mouth.

Yes there were still hurdles but at that moment, at this moment, all was well.

—————

I AM SO SORRY. THIS IS THE END OF THE STORY. I THANK EVERYONE FOR THE SUPPORT AND CRITICISM. THANKS FOR READING!!!

STORY OF A RIDDLE RELEASING ON SATURDAY.

Now, I have already written the whole story of story of a Riddle. If it was in need of writing it now, it won't be published. BUT, thankfully I've written it all out so yeah, make sure to check it out on Saturday. It is much less confusing then this story and it is actually fully COMPLETE.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING. MUCH APPRECIATED.