Great Minds Think Alike - Part 3 (Chapter 15)

Once Madam Pomfrey left another patient to go to her desk, you sneakily slid away from your bed and ran out of the wing. You grasped your wand and spoke a spell to change back into your normal school clothes which you had learned from a friend. After you were ready, you rushed to Dumbledore's office.

—————

"Professor? Please can I talk to you." The room was silent. You knocked on the wooden door again. "Please Professor it's urgent!" As your hand moved to knock on the door for a third time, the wood bursted open ,revealing the Headmasters office. Professor Dumbledore was sitting calmly writing on a piece of parchment that lay on his desk. He looked up at you and welcomed you.

"I was suspecting you Y/N"

You frown and approach the Headmaster.

"I've got a lot of questions that I need answered." Dumbledore lowered his half-moon spectacles. "Harry and Draco. Both know about ,you know, but....."

"I would have thought that Harry would of taken it rather well."

"Yes. You would've told him right?" Dumbledore shakes his head. He pulled an expression showing that he ,too, was confused. "Who would it be, then?"

"I'm not sure Y/N but it wasn't me." His face suddenly changes to show an impressed Dumbledore. "I think Professor McGonagall might know." You cocked an eyebrow up. "What else is it that you were willing to ask me?"

You stood in a trance for a split second but snapped out of it soon enough. "Oh Er Dra-Malfoy, did you tell him about our relation."

"Ah..." he says awkwardly. He got up from his desk and approached you. "I was ,willingly, going to tell Mr Malfoy but the boy has got enough on his shoulders which I did not acknowledge. He might of heard rumours around Hogwarts about it and so I suspect he panicked. He left the room immediately as I was about to tell him. I feel like you would of told him thinking that I had told him first?"

You nod your head.

"He didn't take it well either."

"Don't be worried! You have got Mr Potter. He will help you. But ,I must say, do not bother him now."

"That was exactly what I wanted to talk about, thirdly..." The Headmaster tilted his head. "Well....people are saying that something bad is happening at Hogwarts and I feel that everyone else knows except from me. Is it about negative energy?" Dumbledore's face falls.

"No it is not about that. If you want to know, I will get Madam Pince to give you the information in the form of books." You thank him and head to the exit of the office. "Y/N?" You turn. "Do not worry about Sirius. He is perfectly safe in my hands." You nod confused and exit the Headmasters office. "Determined, Y/N is. She will be great but in danger. Something needs to happen quickly this year. Harry and her can save this school. I must inform Madam Pomfrey that she is out of of the hospital wing." Dumbledore picked up his quill again and resumed writing.

—————

"Miss L/N. Ah! You have heard about your relations. I did inform Potter-"

"That we were related?"

"Yes, but I was not aware of Professor Dumbledore plans to do it too."

"I guess great minds think alike then."

"I guess they do...." McGonagall smiles.
"Please follow me."

You head to Snape's classroom in the dungeons. It immediately turned your stomach over. "You were lucky not to get expelled here Miss L/N but accidents happen."

"Professsor I feel like I need to be guided somehow. Everything feels like it's not going my way or the way I have planned at least. I just need some help, luck maybe."

"Luck is not what anyone needs. I believe you are talking about Mr Malfoy. You do not need luck. It appears naturally. And he'll come around. He's got a lot on his mind at the moment." You look behind McGonagall observing the classroom. All the cool ingredients and potions that stood around the room. It was brilliant. It was like you were in a dream. It was before you noticed a very interesting potion that stood out of all the others. In a vile, the substance looked spectacular. You wanted to investigate it, very much. "I suspect it is time for you to go to your lessons now L/N."

"Yes. I just need to get a book here." McGonagall frowned. "Homework reasons." Seeming convinced, McGonagall left the room. You immediately went to the vile. 'Liquid Luck'. "That seems interesting." You said to yourself. "I do need some luck." Without hesitation, you grasped the vile and left the dreading dungeons.

—————

You passed Malfoy many times but he didn't try to acknowledge you, Harry, on the other hand, tried his best. While Harry and Hermione were very understanding and helpful to you now, Ron wasn't but you just thought that he didn't know.

Once lunch arrived, you met with Jess, Luna, Crystal and Sophie on the Gryffindor table. Their seat was right next to the known trio and so they were in a conversation ,both sides interested on what the other had to say. Ron still looked confused before Hermione talked to him for a while (suspecting that she told him about you and Harry's relation) and he immediately lightened up and joined in on the conversation.

When Harry noticed you approaching the table. He slid his way across the bench making a small space for you to sit down. You thank him and turn to your friends.

"Have you got any pieces of parchment." Jess immediately pulls out a piece from her bag. "And a quill?" You ask awkwardly. She rolls her eyes and smiles, pulling out a quill from her bag also. "Thanks." She nods. You glanced at the Slytherin table. Mia ,looking agitated, with her friends and Malfoy nowhere to be seen.

Once you grasped the quill ,you wrote on the parchment.

'Dear Sirius,

Despite most people seeing me crazy writing to you because you're a suspected criminal, I don't worry as you seem nice and are family to me. Both Harry and Draco know about our relation (hope you know that me and Harry are related) but Harry took it better then Draco. Draco is ignoring me constantly but Harry is very understating and welcoming. You do not need to give me advice as I have already got some from countless of teachers. I hope you have a Merry Christmas and don't turn crazy.

, Y/N

PS: SENDING YOU LETTERS WILL BE A REGULAR THING :)'

You fold the letter in half and leave the Great Hall. You approach the school owls and put the letter in one of it's beak. "Azkaban." You say and the bird flies away. You travel back to the Great Hall to meet your friends and Harry once again.