The Problem (Chapter 3)

"Right so-" You sit down on the Ravenclaw table and join Jess and Luna. "Oh God, Oh god, oh god, oh god!! HELP ME!"
"Y/N what's up?" Luna said, "You know shaking you head makes-"
"You don't get it! Mia, she- She-"
"What?" Jess looks at you, her eyes almost hypnotise you, desperate to know the problem.
"Oh is it about the Harry rumour?"
"Luna we all know about Harry being related to Y/N" one Ravenclaw said
"Guys I'm not related to him!"
"No it's not that! People think that Y/N is crushing on Harry!"
"Luna, I'm right here you know!"
"Your what?!!!??!" The whole Ravenclaw table was in uproar. The Hufflepuffs turned to see what was going on and Sophie who was heading to you stopped and walked in the other direction. You glimpsed at the Slytherins who all had wrinkle noses in disgust. You see the known trio (Harry, Ron And Hermione) walk past you (Ron and Hermione with green pebbles for eyes and Harry looking very weird). As they pass, a Hufflepuff rushes to you.

"So it's true your related to Harry?"

"Rebecca it's lies all of them and even my own friends don't believe me!" The people beside you frowned and turned their heads.

"Well Mia said you two were related at the start of the year."

"Mia is a horrible person and she's a sad-o  for picking on first years. She has nothing better to do in her life."

"Take that back! Mia's a pure blood and Riddle told everyone to respect that! Don't go questioning her for her actions! You have no idea what's going on these days!"

"Why are you so protective of Mia! And Riddle Ha! You have no position to say anything, you're a Hufflepuff!

-sorry if you do like Hufflepuffs!! This action comes in much later in the story-

"Oh and you're worried to say his real name!"  Before you know it, a hand comes your way at full force and luckily your sharp reflexes dodge it.
"What I-" Rebecca was stuttering. The whole Ravenclaw table was laughing hysterically chanting "You got beat by a Gryffindor" and singing "Go back to your....OLD HOUSE!" Despite most students who sat on the Ravenclaw table weren't a Ravenclaw, the students were quickly told to get back to lesson.

—————

You sit in the common room after a long hard day of school. You just finished your History of Magic homework and now you were talking to one Gryffindor you didn't really know but knew Harry Potter and talked to him at least once a week.

"Look, Phil, we're not related! Both my parents don't have siblings so it's impossible!...................I think?"

"Soooo if it's a rumour. Thhhheeennnnn who started it?"

"Mia!"

"The one dating Draco?!"

"Yeah..." you reply disappointed.

"Hmm people said you liked Harry then, soooooooooooooo is that true."

"Noooooo!!!!! And it's non of your business anyway!"

"Fine Fine!" Phil got out of the armchair that he had reserved for himself and went to his room. You were greeted by Sophie a few seconds later.

"Oh please don't you start. The rumours had made me and Harry's friendship worse if you could even get that way."

"You and Harry never had a friendship anyway."

"We talked ONCE!"

"Since when? Anyway, Chill, look your secret safe with me."

"What?!" You say utterly puzzled

"Oh come on Y/N I've known you for years. Since primary which is very odd but still. And every time you told me a secret , I never spilled it. I know you
Y/N, I can see the way you look at him."

"What I-"

"Don't lie!"

"We're not RELATED!"

"I know that Y/N but you can't lie to me about your feelings. I've known you for too long." You sigh and snuggle into your seat next to the fire where the warmth brushes against you skin and relaxes you. You could feel the night breeze pushing your hair out of your face.

"I don't know what to do Sophie. I'm stuck! More stuck then ever. It's so-"

"It's so hard to like two people at once?
Draaaaaccccoooo kissy kissy!!" You immediately slapped her on the shoulder as hard as you possibly could.

"Next time it'll be a fist coming your way to your FACE! Now one HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW and two SHUT UP!!!!"

"I can help you Y/N! Help you get what you want. Who you want."

"I don't know who I want though. So........you can't help. And how do you know?"

"Oh come on with that attitude you're not getting anywhere with your two crushes. And let's just say I have my sources..."

"Can you shut the help up people might hear us!"

"No ones around."

"Look Sophie, there is no one in the second year of Hogwarts who would want to date a first year. It just isn't going to happen. And if I could get a small chance just a minuscule one then I might get what I want I just might."

"You won't get any of them."

"Excuse me?"

"You said you wanted an honest friend in primary so yeah you won't get Harry or Draco!" You sit up in your chair and stare at Sophie's smirk.

"And how do you know?"

"Well", Sophie sits up and stares at you,  "Firstly your friendship or relationship with Harry is fried. Burnt. Blown up. Turned to ashes. And well Draco. He has a girlfriend. A protective one too. And no matter how hard you try. I'm sorry Y/N but your not going to get him. You're not going to date either of them." You fall back onto your chair in disappointment. You finish tidying your books and put your homework away and the climb up to your dormitory. "But that doesn't mean I'm right. You know everyone makes mistakes and I'm not planning to take Divination. So, I guess nothing's set in stone." You let out a long sigh. "Y/N? Can you meet me in the main hall tomorrow morning? There's something I wanna show you, it's quite entertaining." You nod your head in agreement and while entering the dormitory Sophie says, "Great dodge from Rebecca's slap ,next time I see her I'll give her one twice as hard." You show a weak smile then enter the room.

—————

I did promise stuff is going to go down and it will do soon!!! I completely love the support you guys are giving me and constructed criticism or voting/reading is much appreciated! I thank you all so much and I hope you guys like the story! See you next chapter!!!!!  I hope :)