The Love Potion (Chapter 9)

As you wait for the awkward moment to fall, you lie in bed thinking ,just thinking, on how the hell you fell for Draco Malfoy's charm and yet couldn't see through your blind eyes that you were related to him. While thinking about the crazy truths, you noticed Madam Pomfrey running in and out of students' beds, giving them various potions and drinks - epecially to Harry. Because stalking students which walked the corridors bored you for a while, you stalked Madam Pomfrey and Harry (Madam Pomfrey giving Harry a drink every couple of hours). Every now and again, you always looked over at Harry's bed but he never noticed you which put you down a bit. For ages, you looked at the clock, you noticed it was time for Madam Pomfrey to give Harry another potion but it lacked a whole half an hour before she started shrieking about it going missing and running around the whole room trying to find it. Eventually, Professor Dumbledore arrived and pointed to the potion where it sat strangely still on Madam Pomfrey's desk. Hastily, she gave it to Harry and was back to her normal job of not running around the wing.

Time went snail pace before Harry was excused from the hospital room, the same time many other students were excused too. As Harry looked over at your bed, weirdly, his eyes lightened up as if a fire was blazing in his heart. After he finished packing his bag, his legs ran straight to your bed. He kneeled down on one knee and stared into your twinkling eyes and grasped your hand. You felt flattered but slightly freaked out. "Y/N, right?"

"Er......yeah."

He smiles as he squeezes your hand, which he held tightly.

"Meet me in the Gryffindor common room at 6. I was stupid, utterly stupid not to see your beauty which lies within you. I need to catch up though. Will you join me?"

"Er....yeah?"

He kisses your hand then leaves the hospital. Well that was weird. What the hell. Harry's never acted like that. He never even saw interest in you. And now......this? Wait! You might not even be released from the hospital then at 6! Christ!

As you lay down with Madam Pomfrey checking up on you every so hour, you kind of felt like royalty. Nevertheless, your friends go steaming to your hospital bed, got told off by Madam Pomfrey for stomping but ignored her anyway and continued to venture your way. Luna and Crystal has blank faces but Jess' and Sophie's were slightly excited.

"Hi guys!"

"Heyyyyyyy..........." they were not enthusiastic whatsoever. What was up with them? "Er Yh Y/N? We got some stuff to tell you...."

"Ones bad but ones good." Crystal says reassuring.

"Bad or good first?"

"Bad." You say "Let's get this over and done with."

"So you know the scribbled book Sophie showed us. Well, Ron and Hermione took it and now they know all the information about negative energy and Mia's family tree."

"Well, isn't that a good thing? They said they need it to defeat you know who."

"Well it is a good thing but we eavesdropped and-Er Riddle has found out the power of negative energy and obtained it. Through-Er Belletrix. Belletrix obtained the power first somehow apparently and gave it to Sirius (her cousin) to damage him. She has now gave it to Riddle and he is now 10 times more dangerous."

"Right........enough of the bad news please, enlighten me!"

"Well Mia has given Harry a love potion-"

"That's the reason!" You shout

"What?" Crystal says confused

"Before I was interrupted," Jess starts again ,"Mia has given Harry a love potion to get you off her back with Draco. Apparently, according to her, Draco has been giving you looks."

"Yeah probably not flirty ones."

"That's what we thought."

"Wait how the hell would Mia be able to create a love potion. It's ridiculous!"

"Apparently she stole it from a older years bag but who knows, it's Mia!"

"Anyway", Crystal says, "What were you shouting about Y/N when Jess mentioned about Harry's love potion."

"He literally kneeled down on one knee, kissed my hand and told me to meet him in the Gryffindor common room at 6. AND, don't think about tagging along. ANY of you." You look side to side at the four of them. Luna was jumping up and down squealing and the other three looked delighted expect for you really.

"Why are you so disappointed?" Luna says.

"Well, really I want someone who loves me truthfully, not someone who loves me because of a stupid potion. Not about that life."

They all nod but say the words:

"Can't really do anything about that though." And leave your hospital bed to gift you silence. You lay confused, delighted, worried, disappointed and a mix of other emotions. At that time, a path was not painted for you and an easier way was not visible.