The Breaking Point (Chapter 7)

You stand staring. Just staring. The devil that lies within the man that broke you. It didn't hurt, it just scarred. The blood crusted on his face shone, somehow.

"No!" You shout. "NO!"

"Let me tell you it all. Let me show you the light. The positives."

"There are no positives are there though! MY MOTHER IS A MURDERER!"

"I will tell you the story but it's family history." Black leans to face the Councillor. "It's private."

"History?"

"I will tell you.............when HE'S gone." You look at councillor and signal for him to leave. He stutters but eventually walks away. The atmosphere immediately changes with Black's sweet smile.

"Hang o-"

"Belletrix abandoned you at birth. She decided you know who was better than her own child. But she didn't want your father raising you on his own so she murdered him. With her bare hands. No magic no nothing. She left you alone and then one nurse found you. She took you away and out of my sight. OUT OF MY SIGHT FOR 10 YEARS. 10! Your father that you grew up with was a childminder but he decided to look after you full time."

"Wait, were you-"

"Acting? To the councillor? Yes. I can get out of this cell in heartbeat."

"Then why don't you?"

"It's.......complicated. Very complicated. But you have know Y/N. Hogwarts isn't safe. You shan't go back and won't go back. Not on my orders."

"Wait your orders? Your not my Parent!!!"

"Y/N! A girl has gone missing at Hogwarts!"

"Who? And how do you-" You see an owl flutter past you and through a window. It's lands next to you and gives you a letter."

"It's from Jess, Sophie and that lot!"

Y/N,

'We have now discovered the reason you must not return to Hogwarts. Today there was a message written in blood on one wall saying something like 'her skeleton will lie in the chamber forever'? It was super freaky and most students have already gone home! The teachers seem super worried and most of us have arranged to go home tomorrow. Rumour has it that there has been a total of two messages written on the walls of Hogwarts but if  it's true, we would of missed one. I don't know if the messages are true but we know that the 'Chamber of Secrets' (the thing that has apparently been opened in Hogwarts?) is real. We have looked it up and found that it is owned by Slytherin and only the Air of Slytherin can open it (we think you have to speak a different language). We have a theory but it'll have to wait. Another thing we found out is that Mia's (the one in Slytherin) parents own the Hogwarts train and tracks. Sounds crazy but we overheard Snape boasting to his class about it saying that she's a 'good and proud Slytherin'. Anyway we have got to go, might see you soon....

Sophie, Jess, Crystal, Luna'

You finish reading and look at Sirius.

"So you're really a good guy?" You say sarcastically.

"Why are you questioning? I haven't denied if I truly belong here. Why are you so calm?" You look straight at him.

"I don't see a killer fire growing inside you. I don't feel it. I don't feel the danger."

"Brave but stupid." Sirius reaches for your hand. You don't make the slightest movement.

"I feel the connection we have Y/N. By blood. But..." he looks up to you "Do you honestly, true-fully and utterly believe that I'm not criminal? Not a..... death-eater?"

"Im not sure." You say "I've got a lot on my mind. Hogwarts and that. I see you as a magician though, how the hell would you have known about that girl?"

"You're acting like it's true."

"But-" You scam through your friends' letter. It did not say in full words that a girl went missing but did say 'her skeleton will lie in the chambers forever'."

"Close...How do you know?" You ask

"It's not how do I  know it's that I know."

"Wha-?"

"Never mind."

"Your an animagus. I want to become one. How do you?"

"That's for another story. Go and get Hagrid and leave." You nod your head. As your were a few feet away from the exiting door, you turn at Black.

"Sirius? Who was my biological father?" Sirius sighs and takes a deep breath. He looks at you for a moment. Eyes with terror.

"Palidius Peverell"