Drama Drama <Kinda?> (Chapter 23)

Lunch arrives.

Brilliant.

Snape. The terrible teacher. To be honest, it worried you seeing him again. You already saw him enough. You knew he was cold hearted from the start when he mentioned your brother. You didn't really count him as a brother. He was non existent.

As you and your group were walking to potions, you turn to the two Ravenclaws.

"Jess, Luna. Did you get punishments from Dumbledore. Or any of the teachers."

"You think I would of got a punishment?" Jess snapped " me really?"

"It was just a question." Crystal stepped in.

"A question is going to turn in to something much worse when I'm done with you-"

"Jess! Chill!"

"Do NOT TELL ME TO CHILL!-"

"Right...here we go again." You sigh "Crystal come with us, Jess don't follow. There's no point if you didn't get any punishments."

Jess scowled as she marched off with Luna behind her.

"We only got 150 house points off of our tally!" Luna shouted almost getting dragged away from Jess. You heard a slight echo of ' Do not talk to them!' which you decided to forget.

The three of you walked in silence the rest of the way to the dreading classroom...

—————

"What's wrong with her?"

"Who?"

"Jess! Obviously..."

"Dumbledore said to me something was wrong with her but he didn't say what."

"Well, what do you think it is?"

"I don't know but he did mention that the problem she's got is the same as Mia's"

"Really?! I thought her bratty ways were just normal."

"It seems not." You arrive and slouch your way to your desk, not making eye contact with the potions teacher. He twitches an evil smile as you sit down. No blond haired filled the seat next to you, it was empty. That seat worried you almost. It was weird.

//Potions was boring as you sit in the class that had no meaning to you. After the lesson, the three of you were asked to arrange potions in alphabetical order. Jess and Luna went straight outside as you and your friends carefully arranged the viles hoping not to damage anything. It took you two hole hours when Snape inspected your work and said difficultly through his lips that you could leave. After you were dismissed, you and your friends went straight to transfiguration.\\

"Great......Mia's here!"

"Just ignore her."

"I will but-"

"Ahhhhh! Hi Y/N! Sophie!" (She looks down to the floor) "Crystal....." her friends all laughed hysterically.

"Shut your mouth!"

"Getting feisty eh? Crystal? See why don't you show that emotion towards I don't know, Harry maybe?" She steps forward. "Surely Y/N over here wouldn't mind. Flirting with her crush?" Sophie shot Mia a glare as Mia masked a smirk.

"And where's yours?" You step forward.

"Excuse me?"

"Your 'boyfriend'." You gesture quotation marks with your hands.

"He is an actual boyfriend for your information. And it'll be in your dreams only when you have one. Draco is mine... so stop touching him with your eager hands because soon he's gunna get a disease." Her and her friends cackled again.

"I do not touch him! I'll get harpies!"

"Ha I wish!"

"Do you know we share the same blood."

"Yes, unfortunately for him and so I find it weird that you're crushing on Harry. He's your relative too, right?"

"Distant relative." You scowl

"Says who?"

"Well definitely not you Mia." Crystal And Sophie stifled a laugh.

"Wait, you are crushing on him!"

"What-"

"You didn't deny it. You know. When I said that you are crushing on Harry." She leans forward to you. "Everyone knows it so stop denying it-"

"Well!" You bellow. Students travelling corridors stopped and turned their head in curiosity. "EVERYONE KNOWS YOU ARE RELATED TO REBECCA. BY THE WAY IF ANYONE DOESN'T KNOW SHE IS A HUFFLEPUFF!  MIA ALWAYS DESPISES THEM, SO WHY NOT HER??"

Her smirk evaporates and gets replaced by embarrassment and shock.

"You-Don't-know-my-life."

Her friends' smirk changed as they became pale.

"What has this got to do with-"

"You-Don't-know-it-at-all..." her friends flinched. "There's a reason about Draco and-"

"THEN JUST SHUT UP AND SAY IT!!" Crystal shouts, red faced.

"I-can't."

"OH GROW UP AND JUST BL-"

"I'M ILL OK! I HAVE SOMETHING CALLED NEGATIVE ENERGY! I HAVE THIS BLUE POWER IN MY HANDS WHICH I HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT! I'M BASICALLY DECAYING SLOWLY! VERY SLOWLY! AND IF YOU WANT TO KNOW WHERE DRACO IS, ST MUNGO'S REPORTS WILL TELL YOU IT ALL!!" And with that said, she rushed inside with tears streaming down her face.

"Damm!"

"Well didn't think that was going to happen!"

"You think she's ok?"

"Who cares?"

"What about Mia?"

"You're really worried about her?"

"No i-"

"Guys shut up and think! Mia said she's got negative energy. And think what Dumbledore had said."

"Jess has got-"

"Negative energy!"

"Oh god!"

"When I met Sirius he was well, let's just say quite angry and intimidating..."

"Maybe that's a symptom!"

"Good point!" You say clicking your fingers.

"Girls! Girls! Come inside please!" And with McGonagall's orders, you ventured your way into the classroom, your mind spinning in circles.

—————

I thought this chapter was going to be smaller than the last but it turned out longer so yeah.....three more chapters are going to be under 1000 words until the POV which will then be over. After that chapter, most will be over 1000 or 2000.

By the way, I am really greatful for the support! 500 reads has blown my mind. I can't thank you enough and I really hope you enjoy the story. Not sure how much I will be updating, sorry that I said that. Things have been all over the place.

This exit is really long so.......

Thanks!