Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 5 (Chapter 30)

I stood still, Dumbledore's orbs spectating me, and scammed the files that were seen before me. So much information ,I thought. This must help Mia.

Every possible detail you could think of, were printed in front of me. Every detail. A smile smacked my face as I delightedly turned each page and read the information on it. That was before one sentence struck me. One sentence that didn't agree with my heart. Time slowed down, Dumbledore's calm smile evaporated, and I felt as if I was dying inside of me. The words cracked me and stung me and hit me and stabbed me and slapped me and hurt me and pained me. I felt as if I was melting to the surface. I felt like nothing.

'79% of the population, are killed by negative energy resulting in it being the disease that kills the majority of the population who obtain it.'

The twinkle in Dumbledore's 'so called' wise orbs vanished. "Mia's going to die?" I croaked. My voice cracked on the last word 'die'. My eyes begged Dumbledore for a response. A good one or bad one. Just a response!

"I truly don't know Draco..." Dumbledore sighed.

"But you're supposed to be the wise old Dumbledore!" I replied aggressively as tears clouded my eyes. "You're the person who should know it all..."

"Draco, Mia is a young and powerful girl, I have no doubt that she will make it through this."

"ARE YOU DEATH?" I exclaimed "THE MAJORITY! THE MAJORITY DIE! AND YOU SAID YOU WEREN'T SURE!"

I kick the dirt that buried my feet and slammed the files on the surface. I used my feet to bury the files underground. All that was seen was a lump of grass.

"This can still help Mia." Dumbledore replied, still calm. He clutched his wand that was in his robes. His elderly long fingers gracefully grasped the thin wood that lay in his hand. His veins tangled the end of the wand as he gently held it out. And with a flick of his wand, the files levitated covered in dirt and soil. With another flick, the files were clean as if they had never been touched. Dumbledore guided the files with the long thin wood that was held in his hands and neatly placed it on my open arms. "Mia, will have no hope otherwise." He said and then put his wand back in the inside of his robes. "Now," Dumbledore stated, showing a wide smile, "I guess it is time for us to return." The wizard handed out his hand and I hesitated but then eventually took it. Let's just get home!!! For crying out loud!!! When waiting, all I could think about was Mia, how I felt heartbroken from the news that the files had given me, but most importantly when I was in a state, I thought I had feelings for a grown woman that I only just saw. Regret filled me, thinking whether or not I should tell her, or what her reaction would be if I did. She needed me and I needed her, but because of the state that she's in, she might not see it yet. My heart beated in my ears. More weights were dropped on my shoulders when I released the truth of telling her she might die. MIGHT was a big IF but still knowing my luck.

Who would of thought Draco Malfoy would be pondering over his girlfriend. People think he's so cold blooded that he wouldn't even care for someone. I very weakly laughed at the statement I said in my head, mocking fellow students. I just needed something to keep me going, something to lift my spirits.

"Ready?" I gulped as my world changed and spun. I gasped for air as my head almost fell and my airways closed. My eyes started to feel like weights as if any second they were going to be forced shut until my feet landed on stone and i immediately vomited.

"Ah don't worry! Most people when they apperate vomit. I was surprised when we reached St Mungo's you didn't but, nevertheless." I spat out the remains left in my mouth before following Dumbledore to the Hogwarts Gates. "You will need to get checked by Madam Pomfrey, and if she gets suspicious on your past whereabouts then please, tell her to fetch me." Once again the same twinkle appears in his orbs.