The Flashback (Chapter 6)

You sit in the recovery room of the hospital waiting for years. Time slowed down as you waited. And waited. And waited...

"Y/N it's going to be ok!" Your dad says stroking your head. "Your Mum is going to be absolutely fine."

You nod your head and continue playing with your toys.

"Er MR L/N? Please can you follow me. Mrs L/N is in here." As you get up to follow the doctor, she turns around and says, "I don't think what she is going to see is suitable for her age." At five years old, you didn't really understand on what was going on. You just did your thing. Didn't really care about anyone else. Your dad briefly explained about your mums illness and he did mention someone's  name  which was a colour but you couldn't remember which one. You wait. And you wait. And you wait. But your dad never comes. Instead it's a black haired women wearing a Velcro vest appears in your sight. Her face was tired and worn. She opened her mouth but nothing came out. You waited staring at each other in silence. After, a man comes trudging into the hospital. Two pieces of iron slapped on his wrists. He was tired and worn, torn and cut. Stung and smothered in mud. Soaked with water and crusted with blood. Golden teeth and black eyes. He walks up to you.

"This is your relative Y/N! Sirius Black!" He shows an evil smile.

"Who are you?" You say innocently. "And where's daddy?"

"Daddy's er gone. Left. But you'll have me and Sirius!"

"WHERES DADDY?" You cry. Sirius looks at the women. He whispers something. The women shakes her head and man changes. Physical changes. It was magic. He looks at his hands which where blue, black and white. You stare fixed at the man before his body turns to the mixed colours and the whole hospital comes crumbling down.

Before you know it your back in Azkaban with the councillor. Black turns and looks at you.

"Who's my real Dad?"

"You remember?"

"Yes...and I was so pathetic. My father never returned when he went to see my mother so, tell me, who is my actual real father?"

Why should I tell you?" Black tensed his wrists again.

"Tell me! You owe me!"

"For what?" He laughs sarcastically.

"Just tell me the name."

"No. Not now."

"WHY!!" You scream. "I know my dad isn't my real Dad. WHO IS MY BIOLOGICAL FATHER!"

"You do not need to know!" Black whispers angrily.

"Tell me!" You look away from Blacks torn and broken face. "Tell me my mother then!"

"Your mother?" Black questions

"Are you death?!" You leap to the cell bars and shake them with brutal strength intriguing all of the prisoners. "Tell. Me....."

Black stairs into your eyes. Gets into your head. Twisted you.

"Bellatrix......."