Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 1 (Chapter 26)

Draco POV:

"Mia, please! Let me find a cure! Just let me try and fix you!"

"I can't be fixed." Me and Mia stood in the Slytherin common room. I didn't know what lessons I had, even if it was time for lessons, I was just focused on her and her only.

"Let me try! I'm your boyfriend! I want to help you." The breath of the fire warmed our skin as I gently grasped her hands. They were cold. Frozen. Like they were blocks of ice.

"I wouldn't do that if I were y-"

"I'll help you! I'll try and find something which will comfort you!Anything or everything!"

"You can't." She mumbled "There's no point trying." She turned her head away so I couldn't see her beautiful appearance. The braces and the chocolate coloured hair, I found an addition to her beauty whereas she was always against it. Her freckles like they had been neatly placed one by one on her nose and her deep blue eyes like the ocean. I would always tell her beauty to her and always show how much I adored her but because her mind was in a much darker place, my actions didn't have a big enough effect that they would normally do.

"I'll go to St Mungo's! I'll see what I can find! Any reports or such or I'll see what information I can get for you! Anything helpful! Anything!"

"Draco, I've tried my absolute hardest and nothing! It's something I'll have to deal with."

"No! I will make sure it'll be easier for you!" She tried to release her hands from mine, but I grasped them with a little more force. "I promise!" She looks up at me, revealing her tear stains and red face. I wiped my thumb over her cheek to clear the tear trail that lead below her broken blue eyes.

"I won't allow it Draco! Leaving Hogwarts without permission! -"

"You sound like Granger!" I smiled

"I'm being serious! Leaving Hogwarts without permission. Just for me! We're young, Draco! Very young! And if you get caught, I'll loose you and then-"

"Hey hey hey!" I calmed her. I wiped another tear trail from her face. "I won't get caught! I know we're both young but we both like each other right? I'd do anything for you!" I tucked a brown lock behind her ear.

"If you do-" she flopped her head to the floor. I gently touched the bottom of her chin to push her head back up. She was now facing me, staring at me like I was her hero. Her person to depend on. Her lover. I stitched a small smile on my face and she did the same. My heart felt like it had almost melted inside of me.

"What about Y/N?" She muttered.

"What about her?"

"You're related to her Draco!"

"Yeh and?" I smirked.

"I think you need to talk to her."

"Really?"

"Yes!"

"No!!!!" I moaned collapsing onto the sofa.

"Yessss!" She replies back.

"No I WON'T!" I clenched my  jaw.

"Coward!" Mia called.

"I'm not coward!" I stood up, furious yet aware of the truth she was speaking.

"It's called a joke Draco!"

But I- I know."

"Just go and talk to her." Mia pleaded

"Fine but only if you let me leave school and go to St Mungo's!" Silence appeared for a few seconds when Mia narrowed her eyes. Excitement was bubbling inside of me, hoping for an agreement. She looks at me, then rolls her eyes.

"Finnnneeee!"

"Great!" I immediately rush to the boys dormitory, glancing at Mia in the corner of my eye. She seemed alright, not completely happy but not completely sad, so I decided to continue on my way. She was staring at her palms with a confused look on her face. I guess I kind of felt like a carer in a home but I didn't at all mind. I was completely happy for me to be her company. I liked her a lot. Maybe in the future love her but, as Mia said, we were too young to do anything drastic.

As I pace to my bed, all I could think in my head was...."Mia please be ok when I'm gone. I wouldn't forgive myself if something happened to you"

—————

I got ready, put normal clothes on and headed out of the dormitory. I was wearing a white t-shirt with jeans and a black jacket. You'd think I'd be wearing something much more posh or money-like because my family's basically rich but no, I guess I like being plain and ordinary, well clothing wise anyway. As I walked down the small set of stairs I noticed Mia covering up the space on the sofa. She was laying comfortably, so peaceful yet so disturbed.

Without worrying her about my whereabouts I decided to leave a note:

Mia,

I've gone to do the 'thing' that we talked about. I want you not to worry about anything while I'm gone. Not me, not you, not anything. You know everyday I keep saying your perfect and despite people thinking I'm vile, I do that for you. I'm dating you Mia and I'm the happiest man/boy ("OH GOD WHAT DO I WRITE?!") around and I could not be happier. Now please don't feel guilty or anything else. You will get better Mia....but I think you're perfect just the way you are.'

I left it at that as one: I'd never written a love letter -ish before and two: I didn't really want to worry her. I guess I did love her but true-fully I don't know what love is so I guess I can't say the statement.

I left the dungeons with a determined and stern look on my face. I was going to do this, help Mia, make sure she will be happy.

When walking, I compared my life to Mia's. She was an orphan and I wasn't and she had powers that I didn't and could do things most people couldn't do. It wasn't that long ago though when she opened up to me about everything and it did hurt me to know how much sorrow she had felt but it also warmed me to know that she could trust me. I know she has fake parents and I know they make her do some horrible things yet I'd always make sure I'd be there when she needed me. And here I am sneaking out of school for her, and I guess that proves I'll stick to my promise.

Mia is actually really nice but I just wish more people would see it. I know that her friends are basically 'fake' but then again Mia and I both can open up to each other about similar things.

People think that I'm so bad. I guess I act like that to hide away my emotions. Not once have I cried in-front of Mia let alone anyone else. And I guess I was put in a position to act the way I do. It's complicated and don't even get me started on my family. That's for another time.

I reach the main gates of Hogwarts. I didn't have no encounter of students or teachers so I suspected it was morning or they were all in class. Either way, the gates were open, (for some apparent reason!) and I just walked straight out.

I don't know how bad Dumbledore's rubbish security was but Jesus! It was quite bad! Stuff like this never happens! As I walk out onto the bridge (or whatever it was) I remembered a slight problem.....how the hell am I going to get out of Hogwarts?

—————

I hope you thought it was ok! I guess it was a little bad but stuff will be going down in laterish chapters. As you can see Draco POV is in parts cause I didn't know how long it would turn out. The other parts are coming out soon but I don't know when because I have to revise for a few tests that I got this week but anyway! Thanks for the reads and please vote because it's really appreciated. If you want to give me any ideas constructive criticism or anything else please do because I'd love to know your feedback. Once again....

Thank you!