Acting like someone else??? (Chapter 19)

The last sight of Hogwarts you saw was McGonagall's astonished face. You didn't worry about it though. You couldn't worry about it. You had greater issues on your mind.

The travel of apperation was as if you were trying to go to one place to another in a rubber tube. You couldn't breathe, and you felt as if you were about to sufficate. As soon as the three of you landed on the surface, you tumbled over one another.

You turned your head behind you and saw Runcorn's worried expression. "DON'T SAY ANYTHING RUNCOR-" Click. He was gone.

You sigh and walk to Sophie and Crystal. You could see ripped uniforms lying on the gravel. You looked up at Sophie, fully dressed. You frown as you do the same to Crystal. Fully dressed. You went over to-"

"Yeah you're dressed to Y/N..." You nod your head vigorously.

"Right lets go now!" You venture around the city for ages until you find a letter box. "I thought people travel to the ministry in a toilet?" Crystal questions.

"Oh I am not doing that!"

"That is why..." you say "we are traveling in a letter box. We are each going to do it on our own."

"Apparently Luna soughted it all out." Sophie says

"She better..." Sophie and Crystal stepped out of the letter box. You look at the digits confused.

"Er Albert Runcorn?" Silence. Suddenly, a badge flies down it's shoot tracking itself to you. "Ah!" You say

"Visitor?" You jump up ten feet in the air, hitting your head on the top of the letter box. "Excuse me?" The voice called.

"Err Yeah-Yeah visitor!" You suddenly feel the letter box drop as if it was a elevator, taking you downwards. Before you were out of your friends' sight, you signalled them to wait until the letter box returned. They gifted you a thumbs up and a reassuring smile saying everything was going to be ok, before you were swallowed underground and your heart sank in fear. With your heart rate slowly recovering from the terror of what Runcorn knew, this didn't help you. You grasped your badge and put it on your clothes. You were wearing a blue suit with a white t-shirt and red tie. The badge read:

Albert Runcorn:
Visitor
Testing area

As if time slowed down, you eventually came to a stop. The elevator opened its self to reveal a bustling crowd and welcomed you with an opening door.

One step outside of the elevator and many people glance at you.

"Oh Albert!"

"Hey Runcorn!"

"Long time no see!" You nod your head at each staring crowd and continue on your way. People gave you looks as if you stood out. You ignored it. With your head turned straight, you stand in a corner and take out your quill and note pad. When you apperated, you were already wearing a suit and holding a briefcase. You saw a special-like quill. It had no ink. It interested you. You thought you'd try it.

Smooth joined writing appeared on the parchment as you acknowledged each detail about the ministry. Once you finished ,had put your quill and parchment away and pretended to actually do something important, Sophie appeared in the decending letterbox, wearing a similar badge saying:

Lottie Frances:
Testing area 2:
XIII

"Yeah don't know what the roman numerals means." She says walking over to you.

"Have you been recognised?"

"Yeah! A ton!"

"Same here." You sigh. "Do you know any of the rooms?"

"Nah....Crystal should be here soon though." The defening crowd drowned out the noise of the conversation the two of you were having. You kept turning your head to see if the disguised Crystal was anywhere to be seen.

"We saw a letter box on the corner of the road." Sophie said. "It looked the exact same as the other one you and me took. We saw one person take it and they too went down underground." It was twenty whole minutes until Crystal arrived. You waited for light years, soon left in doubt if she would ever arrive. To your great relief, she burned up under a green fire that they had at the sides of the hall looking dirty and worn. Total shook flooded through you. "Where the hell were you?"

"Don't ask....let's just go." And three of you headed straight, no one talking, and with one limping awkwardly. Still really confused in the reason why Crystal was in the state that she was.

—————

Sorry...........the main part will come really soon......thanks for the support once again. I really appreciate it! 👍🏻