Dreams Crash in One Action (Chapter 25)

-The order scenes go in the Chamber of Secrets might be different to this. But Harry has already taken Polyjuice Potion and knows about Draco, been in the Slytherin common room, etc-

After McGonagall's class, you all bundled out into the corridors. The swarm of students blocked the paths making it impossible for you to walk through.

"Y/N! Y/N!" Harry said pushing his way to get to you.

"Hi Harry." You bit your lip. You knew you were going to get a lecture about your ministry heist.

"Are you ok?" He observed you checking that nothing was injured.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be?"

"The ministry! Polyjuice Potion." You meet each other's eye in worry and confusion.

"How do you-?"

"I've taken the potion too! It's grim. Oh, don't worry I won't talk about the rules. I've already got told them one thousand times by Hermione." He laughs and rubs his hands forcefully. You mentally sigh in a huge relief, also astonished by his words.

"Harry, why are you nervous?" You glance at his heated hands, him rubbing them together consistently.

"Don't really want to be caught. You know, by Dumbledore cause I got some stuff to deal with."

"Harry! Harry!" You see Ron and Hermione, both hands in the air to signal where they were in the crowd. The two both see you and the expected frowns don't appear and instead are replaced by warm gentle smiles. So you were on friend-like terms now?

"Oh really sorry Y/N, I got to go! Speak to you soon?" He looked over at you awkwardly, worried about your reply.

"Yeah, of course." You widen your smile as Harry rushes off to his friends.

"By the way!" He shouts across the corridor halls "You need to join Quidditch!"

"I won't get in!" You shout back, trying to bellow over the bustling crowd. "By the way I don't need to! You want me to!"

"Nonsense!" He says, three quarters of the way to his friends. "You'll be good and it's in your blood." You higher the corner of your lip, thinking about what to do. "Practice tomorrow!" He smiles as you stifle a laugh. I guess he really wants you to go.

The swarm was starting to fade as you headed to Herbology with the Hufflepuffs. "Soph?"

"Yea?"

"You know Mia?"

"Yea..." She knitted her eyebrows together.

"She's an orphan."

"Right?"

"And her family's famous because her ancestor was the first one to obtain negative energy."

"Go on..."

"And I think she'll make a huge mistake soon."

"And why would I care?"

"I think it's to do with the Chamber of Secrets. And someone called Tom Riddle."

"Brilliant." She rolls her eyes. "So you want to save her and need my help."

"Maybe...but after Herbology."

"Well you're enthusiastic."

"We're doing mandrakes!"

"We do them in the second year."

"Well apparently we have a special lesson today."

"So you don't know if we're doing mandra-"