Slytherin's Boy ~ POV ~ PART 3 (Chapter 28)

Draco:

I was waiting for St Mungo's to come before my eyes. Reveal my blue speticals and the hospital would be there. So, I waited. For what felt like an hour before I opened them. Hogwarts still stood before me which lowered my hopes.

"Professor?"

"Yes Draco?"

"Are we going to apperate?" A tone of desperation in my voice.

"Yes but I just need to think for a moment." And with Dumbledore's eyes still shut, I  sigh loudly and look at the scenery around me. I didn't acknowledge it at first but it was truly beautiful. Everything about it. "Are  you ready Draco?" The headmaster finally spoke.

"Yes, Professor."

Dumbledore sighed and gently smiled. "Let's be on our way then."

Immediately I felt like I was suffocating. I couldn't breathe. My airways were trapped and all of my muscles were tense and uneasy. The place around me started to fade and spin making me feel sick. Colours appeared and kept changing as I looked around. Then, the colours  started to drain and I heard distant screaming before my feet landed on the surface and I suddenly stumbled.

"St Mungo's!" Dumbledore announced. I felt like I was in a dream. Perfectly placed trees surrounded us as my feet dug right into the soil. The sun stared down at us getting blocked by the vast number of nature surrounding me. Animals sung as the grass lay below the two pairs of our feet. It was magical. A stone pathway lead to a colossal lit building showing St Mungo's. Unclear voices came from the building as I ventured inside. Bright lights hurt my eyes as I slicked back a blond lock of my hair. People all came rushing in and out of doors like if there was some kind of system. It amazed me that people were so organised. Dumbledore suddenly paced forward and I followed suit. He stops at a sign showing the floors of the building and what was on them.

"There's a whole floor on negative energy?" I asked completely shocked glancing at the sign.

"It's so common now that there has to be one whole floor for it." It read:

Ground floor : Artifact Accidents

First floor : Creature - Induced Injuries

Second floor : Magical Bugs

Third floor : Potion and Plant Poisoning

Fourth Floor : Spell Damage

(And there was a fifth at the bottom which said)

Fifth floor : Negative Energy

Dumbledore's eyes travelled to the bottom of the sign before he started heading for the stairs that were on his left.

"Wait! Professor! Don't we have to make an appointment?" I questioned as I rushed up to him.

"Hm I don't think so..." he pondered "anyway it's an emergency right?"

I nod my head and followed him up the stairs.

—————

I finally reached the top of the stairs, sweating and panting. Breathing deeply and quickly.

"Well this is us!" Dumbledore said completely unharmed by the travel.

"Couldn't we taken the-"

"Ah Albus! Albus! What a surprise! Come in! Come in!" A man wearing a white uniform approached the two of us. He was quite tall and had brown hair and a small beard. "Nice to see you!" His accent was quite heavy. I furrowed my eyebrows at him as Dumbledore followed him to the guy's desk. "So what is it this time?" He chuckled lightly, pulling out a full packed folder. It was so heavy that as the guy dropped it onto his piled desk, it slammed violently nearly snapping the desk in two. "Spell injury, potion disaster, a Phoenix bite?"

"Actually surprisingly non of those." Dumbledore said smiling weakly, closing the file (which read 'Albus Dumbledore St Mungo's Hospital Report') that the guy had just opened.

"No?" The guy looked up, confused. "But for you, those injuries were very common-"

"Yes but that's not the reason I'm here." Dumbledore interrupted a slight change in his smile.

"No? But I'm sure-"

"Please! I am here not for myself but for a student."

"But Do you want any-" Jesus! Did this guy not get it? Can he not understand English? He's worse than Dumbledore!

"He said coming here is nothing to do with himself!" I snapped. "If your really eager he's here for me!" My glare burned holes at the back of his head as the guy stared me.

"Draco." Dumbledore said pushing me back, away from the guy. "I think I can speak for myself thank you." Both of us locked eyes with each other.

"Then who are you here for? You boy! You seem perfectly fine to me!" My glare deepened the hole in his skull.

"Non of your business!" I spat "You are very nosey! Do you want to know the details about my girlfriend and I?! The details of how we got together? The problems in our life? What our conversations are about? Everything about us!"

"You rude and horrid boy!" The cold words stung my ears as the guy approached me, like I was his prey. His eyes fixed. And his position ready.

"Sir." Dumbledore warned. The guy ignored him. "Get back to you job!" It took the guy at least half a minute to answer. He turned to the Headmaster.

"Who is he?" He jolted his head towards me.

Dumbledore smirked. "Draco Malfoy."

Suddenly, the colour of his face drained dramatically. He looked dead like. Like a ghost. "F-f-from -Lucius- Lucius- M-Malfoy?" The guy stammered. Dumbledore nodded still smirking.

"Yes indeed sir." To my great surprise, the guy immediately fell to his knees like he was praying. A small smile was spread across his face as he put his two hands together. Was this pathetic waste of a human actually going to part for me? "Please forgive me Mr Malfoy, please!" The guy put his head to his hands looking at the floor. I stifled a laugh.

"Looks like you've got an admirer, Draco."

—————

Yo so another bad chapter and you all will probs loose hope about this story and  Draco's POV but it will come! After St Mungo's and all that there will be a chapter (the last chapter of Draco POV) where Draco will reveal all his secrets that he's keeping inside so stay tuned!!!!!

Massive shoutout to shadowolf1005 for being here at the start of this book.

Please go and read her new book:

https://my.w.tt/Wtl2xT9BkR <><><> or it's called Before you-know-who. If you are interested please go to her profile. :)

(It's Tom Riddle Fan-fiction)

Heads up:  Next chapter will probably not be released this weekend.

Thanks for reading 775 reads I think is amazing. Thank you all so so much.

If you share this story out to people, tell me, I will give you a shoutout and follow. :)

Thank yoouuuuu