Bride to be

It's now Friday and my friends decided to throw a bridal party for me and make this whole wedding commotion special for me, which was very thoughtful of them.

By my friends I mean Emily and three of my cousins planned this and also my sisters.

Aaliyah was also invited this kind of gave me a chance to get closer to her. Even though her brother seems like an asshole, she wasn't a problem. She was actually so sweet and I preferred her over her brother.

My parents and Oliver stayed the night at my Aunt's house, leaving the house empty for eight young girls to party in.

I wore a white silk robe with the words 'Bride' written in pink on the back and the rest of them wore baby pink with white writing saying 'Bridesmaid' and Aaliyah had a lilac one with 'sister-in-law' written in white on the back.

Brielle my oldest cousin brought out the champagne for the ones who could drink and the soda for those who can't. However, Ana complained and I didn't want to give alcohol to Aaliyah and send her home drunk that wouldn't leave a good impression on me or my family.

"To Serenity" Lana held up her glass and they all said in unison "To Serenity" and we all clinked our glasses and then we all giggled.

The living room was decorated with balloons and gifts were laid on the table for me. There was music on in the background as we all danced around and sang on the top of our lungs to the music.

As they all danced around I went to the kitchen where Lana was on the phone ordering pizza. She hung up the phone and then turned to me

"We should have went to a male strip club" she says and I gasp playfully hitting her arm.

"Lana!" I yell and she laughs.

"What I'm just saying" she says shrugs.

"I would not step foot in that place" I say and she chuckles rolling her eyes. 

We both walk back into the living room and we sit in a circle on the floor. Putting face masks on while we played the 'notebook' but most of us were talking not even paying attention to the film.

I went to wash my face off and as I was walking toward the living room the door bell went off.

"I think it's pizza I'll be back" I yell and they all murmur 'ok' as I grab the cash from the counter and head towards the front door.

I open the door as the wind gushes through making my robe fly up and I gasp pulling it down.

Then I look up and my eyes meet with a pair of familiar hazel ones and I freeze. His gaze isn't taken off me or my robe. I see he has a black bag in his hands.

"Sh-Shawn what are y-you um doing here?" I stutter I try so hard not to blush, he blinks before replying.

"I h-have to drop this off for Aaliyah" he says handing a black bag to me and scratches the back of his neck.

Suddenly laughter and whistling erupts from the living room and I roll my eyes knowing they all had something to do with this. I shake my head "y-yeah I'll pass it to her" I say as I turn to shut the door.

I storm into the living room and the all burst into laughter. "Where's the pizza?" My other cousin Stella says and I roll my eyes.

"You all perfectly knew that it wasn't the pizza guy at the door" I say crossing my arms.

"Really? Who was it?" Ana asks playing dumb and I narrow my eyes at her.

"You little bi-" as I'm saying my sentence I'm cut off by the doorbell.