Taken

It's been a couple of days since the thanksgiving drama and my brother just showing up giving me the shock of my life. Me and Shawn talked about it and I was ready to forgive him because it wasn't his fault and I felt really bad being angry with him. I also went back to work because I couldn't be off work for that long.

I stood in the kitchen by the coffee maker waiting for my coffee to be done. I heard Shawn's footstep behind me before he wrapped his arms around me tightly before resting his chin on my shoulder.

"You look pretty today" he whispers in my ear and making me smile and pat his cheek.

"Are we going to your parents house today?" He asks and I shrug. "Come on we'll go, how long can you be mad at the poor guy" he says and I sigh.

"You're right, I feel terrible and I do miss him" I say before Shawn places his hand on my hips spinning me around to face him.

"He's more scarier than Alessandro" Shawn says and I chuckle quietly.

"Now you have two overly-protective brothers after you and soon enough Oliver" I say patting his chest and he sighs.

"I've got to admit I think Oliver is actually going to beat my ass one day" he says and I laugh.

"I'll see you after work" I say kissing his lips before chugging my coffee down and putting my heels on.
_

Once work was over I came home but Shawn was working so I changed into something more comfortable while I waited for Shawn to come home from work.

I warmed up some soup which I made last night and then sat on the couch eating it with a slice of bread. The tv was on and I took time to relax.

Soon enough I heard the front door Shawn came stumbling on with folders in his hands looking very stressed. "Hi" I squeak making his head turn and smile.

"Hey I just need to finish work before we go to your parents house" he says and I nod. I hear him slam stuff around in frustration in his office making me giggle.

I washed up my mess and I had a glass of water before creeping over to Shawn's office. I opened the door letting myself inside as his head was in his hands. He looked up at me before sighing as I walked over to him, making my way into his lap as he wraps his hands around me.

"Hi" I say with a grin before kissing his soft lips making him relax. "I have so much to do and you're distracting me" he says against my lips making me chuckle before breaking away.

"I want attention" I say pouting my lips making him sigh.

"You make me feel guilty when you make that face" he says and I grin.

"Well is it working?" I say running my fingers across his chest and shoulders.

"Why are you so cute?" He exclaims with a cheeky grin making me laugh. He sighs tightening his arms around me resting his head on my chest as I ran my fingers through the chocolate brown ringlets of his hair.

"This feels nice" he whispers as he breath ticked my skin making me smile.

"How about you stop working for a bit so you can give me attention and then we can go to my parents house?" I say making him pick his head up raising his eyebrow at me before a smile fell across his lips.

"I don't know how you do it" he says lifting me up giving me access to wrap my legs around him successfully. We walked out of his office with my lips moulded with his.

He laid me on the couch before climbing on top of me leaning down capturing my lips between his. As we continued to kiss my fingers traced the back of his neck and up to his curls. Wrapping the ringlets around my small fingers tugging at them making him groan. His hand slipped under the hoodie I was wearing, his fingers traced over my skin making my body tingle.