Thanksgiving Dinner (3)

After dinner all the adults in the house went out leaving us alone. Brielle put Oliver to bed and then she went to sleep in her room with Chris because she was exhausted.

Me and Shawn changed into our pjs before going down to the cinema room where we were all going to watch a movie. Lana, Stella, Ana and Autumn were curled on the floor in wrapped up in a few blankets.

"What are we watching?" I ask, as me and Shawn sat down on the couch together. I curled up right into him laying my head into his chest as he ran his fingers up and down my back. I sat up playing with the strings of his hoodie as we were waiting for Alessandro and Lacey.

"Did you call your parents?" I ask Shawn and he nods.

"Yep they're at my cousins house, Aaliyah enjoyed the cookies she sat and ate all of them. Then she got sick" he says and I giggle quietly.

"I feel bad for not celebrating Thanksgiving with them. But we can celebrate Christmas with them" I say and he nods.

"We need to go shopping soon" I say and he nods again.

"Serenity have a chocolate donut" Autumn says handing me a donut. "We'll share one" I say as I take a bite and give Shawn some to eat.

I lean up and kiss his lips and he smiles, "mmmh  your lips taste sweet" I say and he chuckles quietly.
I wipe my fingers in the napkin before curling up closer to Shawn wrapping my arms around him and burning my face into his chest.

"This thanksgiving has been fun and busy with so many people" he says and I giggle.

"There's literally seventeen people in the house. But I'm glad you had fun" I say rubbing my hand on his chest.

"I love you" I whisper kissing his lips lightly and he smiles. "And I love you" he says before I rest back on his chest.

"I'm gonna be sick you guys are so cute that I feel sick" Lana says pretending to gag and I giggle.

We hear footsteps before we all turn our heads seeing Lacey in a short silk navy blue robe wrapped around her barley covering anything. Her and Alessandro sit on the couch opposite us. We all awkwardly looked away.

I glance over at Lana who scrunches her nose up in disgust, making me giggle. I look away face the giant TV as Lana put on 'Home Alone' after her and Autumn fighting over it.

I held Shawn's hand playing with his fingers and watching the movie.

"Hey Serenity do you remember one Thanksgiving we all trapped Alessandro's room after watching Home alone" Stella says and I giggle nodding.

"Oh yeah you all filled my room with fairy lights and pins all over the floor" Alessandro says and we all giggle.

"Then Serenity cried because she felt really bad for ruining your room so she stayed up all night cleaning it" Lana says and I cover my face with my hands.

"What I did feel bad and I'm pretty sure there's a dent in the corner of the wall" I say and they all laugh and Shawn squeezes me.

"But Serenity has always been the softie out of all of us. Do you remember when we were at the beach and that homeless man was sat there and she gave him the two dollars Aunt Andres gave her" Stella says and I smile.

"Oh yeh and no one could yell at you because you did a good deed" Lana says and I giggle.

"But I swear every time you cry your way out of everything and everyone forgives you" Alessandro says and I gasp.

"That's not true at all" I say and they all laughs.

"Do you remember when you stole my doll and then Uncle Rob made you dress up and play princesses with me and Brielle" I say and Alessandro groans. Making everyone else laugh including Shawn.