Orphanage Visit + Secret Spilling

I woke up today with Shawn missing beside me I yawned before taking myself to the bathroom to have my shower and get ready for the day as I was visiting the orphanage today.

I changed into some black jeans and a sweater I brushed my hair leaving it out and walking to the kitchen and as I approached the kitchen I saw Shawn sitting there having his coffee, as I poured myself a cup of coffee.

"Where you going?" He asks and I yawn before answering.

"The orphanage" I say.

"I'm coming too" he says and a smile grows on my face as he stands up putting his cup in the sink. Then he went to get ready as I finished off my coffee.

I waited in the living room before he came out wearing a black shirt and black jeans. I got up and yelled "morning hug!" before I hugged him catching him off guard but wrapping his arms around me making him laugh like usual.

"You forgot yesterday" he says and I hug him tighter.

As I released he leans down pressing a small kiss to my lips and then letting go. "Let's go buy donuts now" I say excitedly as we both leave the apartment.

We brought four boxes of donuts before pulling up outside the orphanage. Shawn held the boxes as I opened the door letting myself in and Shawn following behind me.

"Serenity!" All the kids yelled running towards me crowding around me hugging me as I bent down to hug them.

They all let go of me before taking me into the main room where Starla the lovely lady who looks after the kids was. She came running over immediately hugging me tightly.

"I brought donuts!" I yelled making them all cheer happily.

"This is Shawn everyone" I say and Shawn smiles.

"Hello everyone" he says smiling at them.

We placed all the donuts on the table as they all took one each happily biting in to them. Shawn sat on one of the yellow couches surrounded by little girls who had taken a huge interest in him. I laughed watching him interacting with them and let them play with his hair.

"They love it when you come" Starla says as me and her were leaned against the wall together.

"I love coming here" I say and she smiles.

"Have you told- him you know" she say talking about the thing I haven't told Shawn.

"I really want to but I'm scared Starla, look at him now having fun with them" I say and she rubs my arms comforting me.

"I'm sure he likes you for who you are, and just because you can't have any of your own doesn't mean that you both can't adopt one" she says hugging me and I try my best holding back my tears as I don't want Shawn or the kids to worry.

"Take a deep breath and tell him when your ready but I'll be right behind you every step of the way" she says and I smile at her.

I take a deep breath before walking over to the couch where Shawn was surrounded. I wasn't going to tell him right now or soon but I just wanted to have fun here with these kids. "I think she likes me" Shawn says pointing at the little girl with ginger hair called Alisa and I laughed watching her grip onto Shawn.

"My boyfwriend" she says unable to properly speak as she was only three.

"He's your boyfriend?" I say to her and she nods.

"She's my girlfriend, right" Shawn says and Alisa high-fives him before laying on his chest giggling.

"Really? well I guess I better call my boyfriend to come and get me" I say before calling a little boy called Brendon he had blond hair and blue eyes, he came running over before crawling into my lap and holding me tight.