Cuddles + Pizza

My eyes opened and my head was pounding, the light coming in through the window was hurting my eyes. I yawned before turning around seeing Shawn's sleepy face.

I couldn't even remember what happened after I bumped into the waiter at the event yesterday. I could feel my insides burning and I was feeling sick.

"Shawn" I whisper and he hums against my shoulder but just then I could feel vomit traveling up "get off me!" I yell before pushing Shawn's arm off me and running to the bathroom and spilling at the content out from last night.

Shawn came and pulled all the hair out of my face and rubbed my back. I flushed the toilet before washing my face and brushing my teeth and then I held on to Shawn's arm limping back to the bedroom.

I laid on my back and Shawn came curling next to me, pulling the covers over us and rest his head on my shoulder. "Ow my stomach" I groan in pain and then I feel his hand slip under the shirt making me flinch but he slowly massages my stomach with his fingers making me relax.

"What happened last night? Why am I in your t-shirt?" I say quietly before I hear Shawn chuckle.

"Well you got pretty drunk last night that you didn't even recognise me. I had to change you also but I just gave you my shirt to wear" he says

"Thank you" I say quietly as I run my fingers through his hair. "Now shh so we can sleep a little bit more before you have to go to work" he says and I close my eyes feeling his fingers still dancing across my stomach.

It was now 9:00am and I had to be at work by 10:00am so I got out of bed and quickly changed before walking to the kitchen knocking back four cups of water and two Advil pills.

I was feeling better then I was an hour ago but before I left I went into Shawn's office and as he heard me enter he slammed a file shut before standing up. "Morning hug" I yell as I wrap my arms around him and then him wrapping his arms around my waist.

I broke away before giving him a little kiss on his lips and then turning away but then he pulled me back before kissing my lips one more time.
———

I walked into work plopping myself in my chair and putting my head down on the desk. "Morning" I heard Micheal yell making me put my head up and instantly smiling.

"Morning Micheal" I say with a smile.

"You look like shit" he chuckles slamming a few folded carelessly on the desk making me wince at the thud.

"Thanks, I have a bit of a hangover" I say and he chuckles.

"I can see that your eyes are blood shot red" he says and I rub my eyes.

"Anyway to make you day feel better the tickets should be here tomorrow" he says and I squeal.

"But I'm not working tomorrow how can I get it" I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Pick it up from my house tomorrow" he says and I feel so excited about the surprise.

"I can't wait to see his face when I show him the tickets tomorrow" I say already trying to imagine Shawn's reaction.
-

I decided to see my mom as my dad was away on a business trip but I also miss her so much. As I was walking I was to my parents house my phone rang  and it was Shawn.

"Hey" I squeak into the phone.

"You seem happy" he says and I giggle.

"I'm on my way to see my mom" I say but I was also excited about the tickets.

"Oh that's why" he chuckles.

"How was your day?" I ask him.

"It was busy but it will get better later on, when I see you" he says making me blush.