Gym Fights

It's been a few days since the Halloween drama, but me and Shawn haven't spoken much. I was sat in the couch in a mood one because Shawn hadn't apologised and two I think my period is on it's way because I'm extremely emotional.

Shawn came crawling next to me and laid his head in my lap and pulled my hand to stroke his hair but I refused and kept my gaze at the tv. "Baby please listen to me I'm sorry. I'm really sorry" he says and I look down at him and he makes puppy dog eyes at me, making me feel guilty.

"You're lucky that I lo- think you're cute" I quickly say, almost letting the words 'I love you' slip but he didn't seem to notice.

"Cute? I'm fucking sexy" he says and I swat his chest before kissing his lips and stroking my fingers through his hair.

"I think we should go to the gym" he says and my eyes widen.

"Are you calling me fat?" I say and he quickly jumps up facepalming himself.

"No, no of course not. You are beautiful but I mean let's go to the gym you can watch me work out if you want to" he says and I nod.

"As you can tell I'm not a gym person, I'm more of a pizza and couch crasher" I say and he chuckles.

"I can tell by those noodle arms" he says and I gasp.

"Excuse me! I was head cheerleader for a semester in high school a few years back so I'm pretty strong, even though I haven't worked out in a while" I defend myself.

"Alright I believe you, now get ready to go" he says and scurry to get ready.

I wore some black spandex leggings with a black sports bra and a white tank top over it. Before putting on some sneakers and putting my hair up into a bun. Shawn changed into black shorts and a white tank top which made us match.

"Hey we match" he says bumping his hip into mine making me giggle. "Let's go" he says grabbing his keys.

"Wait" I yell running back to the room and grabbing a headband for Shawn to push back his curls. He laughs when he sees it in my hands. He lows his head and I slip it in for him before he takes my hand and pulls me out.
_

We arrive at the gym as Shawn signed in and put his hand on the small of my back guiding me where to go. "Those spandex look really good on you" Shawn whispers in my ear making me blush before his hand travels down and squeezes my butt.

"Keep you hands to yourself Mister" I say before nudging him slightly.

I see Brian, Cameron and Jack all sitting in corner working out. As Shawn pulls me towards them "Hiya boys" I say with a smile before they all pull me into a hug.

"Alright back off" Shawn growls making them release me. I could see the clear jealously on his face which was adorable making me laugh.

"Have you come here to work out too?" Cameron asks me and I burst into laughter.

"You're crazy if you think I'm working out, I just came to watch Shawn show off how 'macho' he is" I mock Shawn making them all laugh but Shawn shook his head trying not to laugh.

I sat on the floor watching them all use these machines flexing their muscles with clear concentration on their faces. I look at Shawn and his muscles were flexing and I could see his toned abs which were visibly clear as the tank top was clutched to his skin.

He was the definition of perfect to me, I didn't care what anyone thought of him. I knew I was in truly in love with him and I was happy just sitting here watching him work out while poking his leg making his lips turn up.