Morning Encounters

Today I woke up with a huge smile on my face, after replying last nights events in my head. Shawn went to work earlier than me as he wasn't in bed.

I was in a really good mood today and ready to go to work, I showered and got dressed in a black pencil skirt and red blouse with my hair done. I felt like dressing up a little bit than usual because I was in a really good mood.

I went to the kitchen and made my coffee before drinking it after I was done I was going back to the bedroom so I could put my heels on and grab my purse but I heard noise coming from Shawn's office I slowly crept my way there to see he was looking for something.

I opened the door more letting myself inside the door creaked slightly making Shawn turn his head. "Hi" I say with a huge smile on my face he chuckled before walking over to me.

"Hi" he says with a small smile still looking tired, I took a deep breath before shouting "Morning hug!" and jumping at him and wrapping my arms around him, he stumbles back but regains balance before wrapping his arms around me and laughing.

I could feel his laughter vibrating through chest making me smile even more.

I let my arms release but he tightened his arms around me before kissing the top of my head, "Morning" he says with a chuckle before releasing me.

I blushed and looked up at him before he tucked a strand behind my ear and cupped my face leaning down and pressing his lips on to mine.

I closed my eyes as I kissed him back, the contact sending electricity through my veins then breaking away leaving me speechless and frozen. "Now its a good morning" he says with a wink making me blush even more.

"You have lipstick on your lips" I say and laughs before grabbing a tissue from the desk giving it to me. I take it before wiping the lipstick off his mouth and tossing it into the bin.

"Well I'm off to work" I say with a smile and as I turn around he grabs my hand pulling me back into his chest wrapping one arm around my stomach as he leans down and leaves soft kisses on my neck making me giggle as it tickled so much.

"Shawn I really need to go now" I say patting the side of his face making him groan and releasing me.I quickly ran putting my heels on and grabbing my stuff heading out to work.

I was so happy with all this affection Shawn was giving me it was all new but I loved it so much, I felt really happy being this close to him.

I sat at my desk working away happily and also having a chat with some of my co-workers who I loved working with. One of my co-workers Micheal both of our desk were next to each other. He was nice and obsessed with sex. He would always make dirty jokes but he was so funny.

"Good morning" I say in a happy tone as Micheal walked in with his coffee taking a seat at his desk.

"Your in a good mood" he says and I smile at him while typing on my computer.

"I see he's warming up to you" Micheal says and I giggled.

"Very much warming up to me, it's so overwhelming at the same time I really can't believe two weeks ago he wouldn't even sit next to me but now he's just like kissing me but I love it" I say and Micheal nods sipping his coffee.

"But we're taking things slow kind of" I say and Micheal grins, "well if you must know about my night last night me and Josh went for like six steamy rounds" Micheal says and I cover my ears cringing at what Micheal was saying about his boyfriend.

"I don't want to throw up Micheal please" I say making him laugh at me and I roll my eyes. 
_

I made my way back home after my shift was over but the house was quiet as Shawn was probably still at work.

I sighed before making myself a little snack and kicking off my heels and jumping on to the couch. I put the tv on before watching some 'Riverdale'.

Time was passing and it was now 8pm Shawn still wasn't home but the days he works late he comes around 9pm. So I got up and too myself to the kitchen to make myself some dinner which was just a bowl of mac and cheese. I called Shawn twice but  he didn't answer.

So I went and changed into my pjs before taking myself to bed I wasn't sure whether Shawn was going to come home or not but I was too tired to even wait up for him so I dragged myself to bed curling up into the covers.

I was still wandering where Shawn was and why he hasn't come home yet. But I was too tired and let my eyes close and drift into the dark...