Unicorn Sprinkle Ice-Cream

The week went surprisingly fast me and Shawn had our own busy schedules working I barely saw him this week. However I got used to working the the art office, I made a few friends and I really enjoyed it.

It was Friday evening and I was laying on the couch watching 'Friends' from season 1 again. My phone rang from the bedroom and I walked over to answer it and it was my mom. "Hey mom" I say into the phone.

"Sorry to bother you Serenity, but darling I was wondering if you could look after Oliver for a while because your sisters are at a sleepover and me and you father are going out for dinner" she says into the phone.

"Let me just ask Shawn, give me a minute" I say as I walk over to the office where Shawn was typing away on his computer.

"Shawn" I say quietly and he stops typing and looks up at me.

"My mom's on the phone and was wondering is we could look after Oliver for a few hours" I say and he nods and I sigh in relief.

I shut the office door and go back to the couch. "Yeah mom you can drop him off here" I say.

"I'll be over with him soon" she says

"See you Bye" I say before hanging up the phone.

Around 7pm the bell rang and I opened the door revealing my mom and Oliver. "Hey" I say as I hug my mom and let her go.

"Thank you sweetie I'm so sorry tell Shawn I'm sorry for disturbing you evening" she says and before I could answer I heard Shawn's voice from behind me.

"Don't worry about it we don't mind having Oliver" he says and I look up at him and he smiles down at me.

"Thank you both again, now Oliver be a good boy for Serenity and Shawn" my mom say before giving Oliver a kiss and leaving.

Oliver took himself to the couch before climbing onto it and I went and sat beside him. Then Shawn also joined us. "Hi" he squeaked and then I chuckled
"Hi" is say back to him before he grins.

"Hello Oliver" Shawn says and Oliver looks away shyly. "Oli say Hi" I say to him while poking he side making him squeal and giggle.

I put on some cartoons for him to entertain himself before I headed to the kitchen to get some snacks. I returned back with a bag of chips and some juice boxes before giving Oliver some.

"Why don't you give him the Unicorn sprinkle ice-cream" Shawn says making my head and Oliver's head shoot up at him.

"Unicorn ice - cream!" Oliver yells and jumps up and down, I glare at Shawn and he looks terrified.

"Oliver you can only have ice-cream after dinner" I say and his brown eyes start welling up as he pouts his lips.

I shake my head and then he looks at Shawn
"Brother like sister" Shawn chuckles.

"Please Shawn" Oliver says and Shawn look at me and I huff.

"Fine but only a little bit because you need to eat dinner" I say and he nods.

"If you don't finish your dinner then, Shawn will suffer the consequences" I say and Shawn puts his hands up in surrender.

I get up and Shawn follows behind me to the kitchen as I start scooping some ice cream into a bowl for Oliver. "You know he does the same puppy eyes and lip quiver like you did at the grocery store for more ice-cream" he laughs and I roll my eyes at him.