Taped

A/N: Hope everyone is happy I updated three times! thank you all for the support I love you all... ❤️
*
*
*
___
Chris and I  were currently sat putting all the information and evidence we had together. Today was our last day getting everything single piece of evidence to get Shawn out and proven innocent.

Our next plan was to get to Hana's house and get all the answers we needed from her. I couldn't believe she would that and I had no idea why she would that at all. I was so disgusted for even trusting that woman at all. I knew she had an evil motive, I just didn't see it but putting all the pieces together it make sense to have a motive. Why would she accept her ex's wife and let me into Skylar's life that quickly? She surely would have had trust issues?

"I say we go to her house get her to confess to us, get it all on tape and get her to come to court and confess for everything she has done" Chris says as he writes done the initial plan into his planner.

"I guess we could that because we need answers right now! I swear I will kill her if Shawn goes to jail because of her" I yell as my anger starts rising at the mention of her name.

"Let's go then" he say as we stand up grabbing all of our stuff and heading to hers.
-

I was so thankful I managed to remember where she lived from that night when me and Shawn dropped Skylar off after the Halloween party. We parked up and I took a few deep breaths hoping she was home.

Chris was behind me as I rang the door bell, we waited a few minutes before the door swung open revealing Hana with her fake smile.

"Hi Serenity! Oh hi Chris what can I do for you today?" She says and I clench my jaw at how fake she's acting in front of us.

"We here to ask you a few questions if you don't mind" Chris says politely and she nods letting us into the house which belonged to her parents.

She closes the door and takes us to the dining room as we both take a seat.

"Skylar is out with my parents now, she's been pestering them to go to the park all day" she laughs.

"Would you guys like a drink?" She asks and we both shake our heads. "I'll be back" she says walking out of the room.

"Are you ready I have the tape recorder ready for when we get her to talk" Chris say and I nod.

My palms were so sweaty as I was so scared of how we were going to make her talk because I had no way to intimidate her at all or get her to talk. There was no way I would get my brother to hit her because that's wrong and I would never do that to her even though she was so evil.

A few minutes later she walks in with a mug of coffee in her hands as she takes a seat opposite me. "So what are you here to talk about?" She says as she sips her coffee.

Chris places the tape recorder on the table and her eyes carefully watch him hit the record button making her gulp slightly.

"So we've found a lead to Shawn's fraud case and I was wondering if you've heard of a girl called Isabella Rogers at all" Chris says and she nervously shifts in her chair.

"Nope I've never heard of her. Why would I know her?" She straight lies through her teeth making my anger boil and my fists clench under the table.

"I thought we should ask you because you have been in a previous relationship with Shawn. She could have been and employee or maybe someone he had a relationship with in the past if you know" he says and cringe thinking about her with Shawn.

"Nope, when we were together he never really spoke about his past at all. We were a carefree happy couple. We were so carefree that's how Skylar accidentally came into the world" she chuckles before looking over at me, making me feel very uncomfortable and slightly angry.