I Love...

I was curled up in Shawn's arms and after a whole week, I actually slept in peace. I looked at Shawn who was asleep in peace too, I brushed the curls from his face and I pulled myself up a little bit kissing his cheek lightly.

I just watched him sleep, he was adorable with his mouth open slightly with soft snores coming out of them. I stroked his cheek and then his neck trying to wake him up slowly. I left soft kisses on his cheek and then his lips. I watch his eyes flutter lightly before opening them fully and then a small smile creeped onto his face.

"Hi" I squeaked as I stroked his soft cheek.
"Hi" he says in his raspy deep voice making my heart flutter.

"You are so cute" I say squeezing his cheeks making him laugh and swat my hands.

"You're in a good mood today" he says poking my arm lightly and I giggle. I laid back down pushing my body closer to him as we just stared into each others eyes in complete silence. His fingers reached up to play with the buttons of the shirt I was wearing, making me smile as he was concentrated on opening the buttons with two of his fingers.

"Do you know what I love about you?" I say to him breaking the silence and he shakes his head.

"I love you for who you are"

"I love how caring you are"

"I love how you respect your family"

"I love how funny you are"

"I love your protectiveness"

"I love your laugh"

"I love your smile"

"I love your vulnerable side"

"I love when you're angry... sometimes"

"I love when your clingy"

"I love how you observe everything"

"I love it when you open up to me"

"I love your corny and cheesy pick up lines"

"I love your hugs from behind"

"I love it when you smile against my neck"

"I love it when you stroke my thigh"

"I love everything about you. You're perfect the way to are to me" I finish and he smiles widely at me before placing a kiss on my lips.

"My turn now" he says before taking a deep breath.

"I love you for who you are"

"I love your kindness"

"I love the way you care for everyone"

"I love how you respect everyone"

"I love how adorable you are"

"I love it when you play with my hair"

"I love it when you tease me"

"I love your smile"

"I love your eyes"

"I love your laugh"

"I love your clumsiness"

"I love it when you try to be mad at me"

"I love it when you support everyone around you"

"I love how emotional and sentimental you are"

"I love your presence"

"I love everything about you, words cannot describe how much I actually love you" he confesses before kissing my lips and pulling me closer.

I quietly sobbed into his chest and he pulled us apart before hooking his finger under my chin making me look into his eyes. "Baby, why are you crying?" He says wiping my eyes.