Sing To Me

I opened my eyes before seeing Shawn's body draped over me and his face buried into my neck. I pull his hand up from my waist so I can play with his hand and feather ring. I traced my fingers over his tattoo before I started to pull off his ring to examine it closely.

I couldn't believe that Christmas was next week! I hadn't brought anyone anything or Shawn. I was going to order them all today online but I still had no idea what I was going to buy Shawn for Christmas. He had everything and he doesn't need anything new but what could I get him.

My phone beeped making me slowly reach over for it to see Karen's name pop up:

From: Karen
Good morning sweetie! I want you a Shawn to come over for brunch but we're eating at the country club be there for 10:30am x

I quickly replied to her before nudging Shawn.
"Shawn wake up" I whisper and he hums burying his head into the pillow.

"Five more minutes" he says and I sigh.

"We're going to brunch with your parents so I'm getting ready" I say sliding out of the bed but he pulls me back in before pressing a kiss to my back then releasing me.

I quickly rushed to the bathroom to have a quick shower before I see red. Great. My period is here, I sigh before putting a pad on and my boy shorts underwear because they are the best on your period. I walked back into the room so I could get ready. I pulled out some black jeans and a grey sweater because of the cold weather.

I walked back on to the bed climbing on top of Shawn. I sat on his bare back straddling him, as I started poking him to wake up. "Shawn get up" I whine and he groans before turning around, making me now straddle his waist as he lays on his back.

"I could get used to waking up like this" he smirks with his eyes half open. His hand start sliding up my thighs before I push his hands off.

"What was that for?" He exclaims and I let out a laugh.

"It's not time to mess around so get up and get dressed we need to meet your parents soon" I say getting off him and pulling him up.

"Can I get one kiss at least?" He pouts rubbing his eyes.

"One kiss but not a full makeout session" I scold and he laughs before nodding.

I put my hands on his side standing on my tip toes reaching up to peck his lips quickly before he gets carried away. "There, off you go" I say pushing him to the door.

I decided to do a bit of makeup with the spare time I had. I took a seat at my vanity mirror applying my make up before Shawn walks in pulling up his jeans and a black hoodie.

He creeped behind me wrapping his arms around me before placing his head on my shoulder. "I'm feeling extra lovey today" he winks and I laugh. I stand up grabbing my purse before following him to the living room.

He wraps his arms around me before lifting me off the ground to give me a kiss and then he gave me multiple soft kisses all over my face making me smile. "You're so adorable" he cooks and I grin before he puts me down.

I wrap my arms around him just holding him tightly and he pats my back. "Do we have any raspberries? I'm craving something sweet and sour" I say and he looks blankly at me for a minute.