F.U.N

My eyes opened dry and my throat was dry after crying so much last night. I sat up leaning against the headboard rubbing my eyes.

I couldn't believe how understanding Shawn was I was so happy that he was so understanding.

Obviously we wouldn't talk about the topic as of now because we just started getting to know each other and it was important to focus on what was happening now and the future was something yet to be discussed. I felt like a huge weight had been lifted off my shoulders, I felt more free and light.

I rolled out of the empty bed because Shawn was probably working or gone to work and I obviously had to get ready for work because I've taken too much time off.

I yawned before opening the door and going to the bathroom and washing my face and having a nice warm shower.

As I got out of the shower it was time for me to get ready for work today I decided on wearing smart black pencil trousers and a mustard yellow blouse with my tan brown heels. I straightened my hair and put on a bit of makeup before spraying my perfume and heading out.

I heard noise coming from Shawn's office on the other side of the living room. I slowly walked over there and as soon as he seen me walk through the door his face softened and he smiled at me. He stood up from his desk walking over to me and wrapping his arms around me and whispering "morning hug" I chuckled quietly before giving him a light kiss.

"How are you feeling?" He asks and I take a deep breath before answering, "better, much better" I say with a smile and his large hand strokes my back.

"Well I'm off to work I'll see you later" I say before kissing his cheek and leaving his office. I grabbed my purse and headed straight out the door.

Once I made it to work I sat at my desk ready to start working then I hear Micheal stumble in groaning and slamming his folders at his desk.

"Good morning my favourite person" he says and I smile.

"Morning Micheal" I say and he yawns.

"Have you heard about the art exhibition that's happening next week, four artist are coming all the way to show off their artwork" he says showing me the flyer making me gasp.

"NALA POTTER-MAN! I love her work! Oh my god I need to go" I yell excitedly making Micheal laugh. Nala Potter-Man was one of my favourite artists that like paining nature and that's where I took inspiration from.

"Only problem the tickets are like $90! I like art but you bet my ass I ain't paying $90" Micheal says making me laugh shaking my head at him.

"I have to buy them and I'm going to get a ticket for Shawn so he can come with me, I'm going to surprise him" I say and Micheal smiles at me.

"Wait! If you want to do it as a surprise send it to my address then you can pick up from my house" he says and I gasp.

"That's a great idea!" I exclaim before going on to the website to place an order for the tickets.

"I can't wait to see the look on his face when see the tickets" I say with a happy smile.
"I can't wait to see his reaction to the price" Micheal says and I shake my head.

"How are you and Josh?" I ask and Micheal groans.

"Don't even mention that bitches name, I can't even stand to see his face" He says and I raise my eyebrows

"What happened?" I ask him "I'm sorry that was rude- you don't have to tell me" I say quickly and Micheal chuckles

"Serenity you are so cute I'm going to tell you anyway basically he cheated on me" Micheal says.