The Results

"Shawn where's your pink hoodie!" I yell from the bedroom. We had an appointment at 11am today and Shawn had been working all morning while I was just lazing around the house.

He comes walking through the door and I whip my body around to face him wearing the pink hoodie.

"I'm wearing it" he says and I groan.

"Shawn I told you I wanted to wear that today!" I whine and he sighs.

"I know I'm sorry but you can wear another one" he says and I shake my head.

"I want to wear that one and I want to wear it now" I say and his eyes widen.

"You're kidding right" he says and I cross my arms shaking my head.

"Baby, please just wear something else. We're going to be late" he says and I shake my head.

"I'm not leaving, till you give me that hoodie" I say and his eyes widen.

"Seriously serenity it's not a joke now just wear something else" he says in an annoyed tone but I wasn't going to give up.

"You're being childish now it's just a hoodie- forget it I'm not fighting with you" he says peeling his hoodie off and throwing at me. I squealed in happiness before I put it on and I know he was pissed at me now. He changed into a white one and I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him and buried my face into his chest.

"I'm sorry Shawn- but this hoodie of yours is my good luck hoodie and if I wear it to the appointment maybe it won't be bad news" I say and he sighs in defeat before wrapping his arms around me protectively and place a kiss on my head.

"I'm still pissed but maybe a kiss will help" he smirks and I giggle before standing on my tip toes to press a kiss to his lips.

"Another one" he demands and I reach back up pressing a kiss on his lips again.

"One more" he says and I chuckles before pressing another kiss to his lips but before I could pull away his hand was at the back of my neck keeping me pressed against his lips. I wasn't complaining but then I poked his stomach making him jerk back as I laughed.

"What was that for!" He exclaims and I laugh before walking out of the room as he follows behind me.

"We're going to be late like you said" I say and he rolls his eyes before sliding on his boots.

"For future reference can you give me a timetable for what days your going to wear my clothes" he says sarcastically.

"Oh shut up" I laugh before I punch his arm playfully.
____

We sat in the waiting area for the second time this week. I was so anxious for the results and I prayed that it wasn't anything serious. Shawn held my hands as his leg nervously bounced up and down.

I prayed it wasn't bad news because not only would I be devastated but it's would hurt Shawn so much. I could bare to see him or anyone else in my family upset. "Shawn.." I whisper quietly while looking up and him and he hums.

"If anything happens to me, I just want to tell you that you can move-" before I could even finish my sentence he placed his finger on my lips shaking his head.

"Don't you dare finish that sentence. Serenity think positive please" he croaks as his eyes start turning glossy. My heart clenched seeing him so sad but I didn't want him to be sad.

"I'm sorry" I say looking down at our hands and he sighs before wrapping his arm around me with his free hand.

"Let's just be positive okay" he says and I nod before he places a kiss on the top of my head.