Thanksgiving (4)

I opened eyes as my cheek was pressed against Shawn's hard and wet chest because of my tears. We didn't even move from the position we were in the whole night.

I lifted my head up seeing Shawn's sleepy face which instantly made me smile. I placed little kisses all over his face making his lips smile still with his eyes closed. "Morning" I coo at him while stroking his cheek making a small chuckle escape his lips. While he still had his eyes closed I started kissing his neck making him smile.

He opens his sleepy eyes looking straight into my eyes. "Morning" he says in his raspy voice making my stomach flutter. I rest my head in the crook of his neck playing with his hair.

"Shall we get some breakfast because I'm starving" he says and I sigh rolling off him.

"I can't feel my arm because you slept on it all night" he says wiggling his hand around and I laugh.

"I'm sorry let me massage it" I say pulling his arm pressing it down on the sore areas on his arm.

"Let's go brush our teeth then go for breakfast" he says pulling me up and whine.

"You will have to talk to him eventually" he says and I huff knowing he's right.

"I'm scared Shawn" I say and he pulls me rubbing my arms.

I grabbed our toothbrushes before we walked to the bathroom together. We went to the sink and started brushing our teeth together. I look at Shawn through the mirror as he was concentrated on brushing his teeth. I poked his side making him squirm and look at me with a frown. I washed my face wiping it down and my eyes weren't as red as they were last night.

"Let's go and get some breakfast now" he says pulling my hand as we walk out of the bathroom to see Lana was standing there with her hands on her hips.

"Oh good morning it's the happy couple. How long does it take just to brush your teeth" she spits.

"Why are you so crabby this morning?" I ask and she rolls her eyes.

"Alessandro and Lacey wouldn't shut up. Literally I have their moans repeating him my head. Never again I'm taking the room next to theirs" she groans and I giggle.

"Like for fucks sake could you fuck any louder" she says and I gasp.

"Lana don't say it like that, but that would be annoying" I giggle and she rolls her eyes.

"I swear if I see Alessandro today I will strangle him! I've had no freaking sleep and I have work in couple of hours" she says before walking into the bathroom.

"Wow she's the happiest out of all your cousins" Shawn remarks and I elbow him.

"She's really nice but she's became like this after she dated this guy who literally broke her heart" I say and he nods.

"That's awful" he says and I nod as we walk down the steps.

"But Alessandro broke his nose so it's okay" I laugh and Shawn shakes his head.

"Your family are so violent" he says and I giggle before he kisses my cheek.

As we walked into the kitchen everyone was having breakfast and the mood was very low since my brother decided to show up unexpectedly three years later. Everyone's gaze was on me as me and Shawn took a seat at the table. My brother was no where to be seen which I was thankful for.

"Shawn a little birdie told me that you like muffins, so I made you my special blueberry and banana ones" my Aunt Lisa says and his eyes lighten up seeing the tray.

"Thank you so much" he says as he walks over to the counter where the muffins were. I poured two cups of coffee for me and Shawn each before grabbing a plate putting some eggs and bacon on it for myself.