The Couch

We got home with the help of Cameron as he helped lift Shawn up to walk up because he was hurt and limping. "Thank you Cameron we will see you soon" I say as he leaves us by the door.

As we get inside I quickly run to grab the first aid kit as Shawn sits in the couch groaning in pain. I grabbed it and sat down next to him. He could see how mad I was at him. I grabbed his hand cleaning up the cuts and blood making him wince in pain.

Then I moved closer to wipe his face making him wince in more pain. After I cleaned him up I put everything away before I stood there with my hand on my hip, angrily tapping my foot of the floor.

"I ca-" he starts talking looking at me before I cut him off.

"Shawn what you did was unacceptable. Violence is never the answer, you don't know how much you could have hurt him and-" I yell and he cuts me off.

"How much I could have hurt him? Are you taking his side now!" He snaps and I roll my eyes.

"No I'm not, but what if you killed him there and then, you have been arrested!" I say and he sighs.

"Well he's not dead!" He yells.

"Because I held you back!" I screamed back.

"I don't care what he was saying or the remarks he was making but it was low of you to start a fight. That is terribly wrong!" I say and he scoffs.

"Low. I don't care whether it was low or not, he shouldn't have said any of that" he yells at me.

"Shawn, do you know how much you scared me? I have never seen anyone in my family or anyone ever be that aggressive! You need to control your anger this is not right" I yell and he sighs.

"I'm sorry I scared you but you know I would never
ever hurt you. I promise I would never hurt you or even think about it" he says and I sigh.

"Are you going to tell me what he was talking about?" I ask him and he clenches his fists. As all these thoughts and words of Jones' run through my head. Like 'incident' and 'rapist' I was honestly terrified because being completely honest I didn't know much about Shawn as much he knew about me.

"It's the past it doesn't matter" he grits and I sigh.

"I think I deserve to know, you can't just leave me with out answers" I say and he groans rolling his eyes.

"It has nothing to do with you so stay out of it!" He yells at me making me more mad.

"Clearly you can't see but Shawn this is a relationship between us both and I tell you everything" I say and I can see he's getting angrier.

"If you want time and space I'll give you that but I want answers"I say and he sighs.

"I said NO! For the last time! Why are you so hung up on it, just leave it you don't need to know anything and I don't care whether I tell you things or not but it's your choice to tell me what you want. IM NOT FORCING YOU" he says and I feel hurt at his harsh words.

"You need to back off" he grits and my tears spill down my cheeks as I bite the inside of my cheek.

"No I won't back off Shawn! I don't like seeing you hurt or get hurt!" I yell leaving the box on the table and leaving Shawn on the couch just going into our bedroom.

I was already so tired from today and fighting with Shawn was exhausting me. I know he was just angry and upset with the whole situation. I grabbed my pjs to go and have a shower before walking out Shawn laid on the couch still in the same position.

I had my shower and warmed some dinner up for Shawn leaving it on the coffee table in front of him "You're staying on the couch tonight" I say before I went back to bed...