Mendes Family Skii Trip (2)

I sighed and crawled out of bed kissing Shawn's cheek and going to the bathroom brushing my teeth and washing my face before putting my hair up into a bun. I slowly crept downstairs so I could make breakfast for everyone.

I looked around through all the cabinets before making the batter for pancakes. I made loads of pancakes and set them aside to cool, while I cut up some fruits placing it in to a bowl.

I laid all the breakfast out on the table along with orange juice, coffee and some milk. I smiled at the presentation of breakfast laid out on the table.

I ran back up the stairs into the room and Shawn just came out of the bathroom rubbing his eyes sleepily.

I jumped and wrapped my arms around Shawn squeezing him tightly "Morning hug!" I yell making him stumble slightly before wrapping his arms around my waist and rest his hands on the top of my butt.

"Whats that smell?" He asks sniffing the air making me chuckle.

"I made breakfast now let's wake everyone up!" I yell before pulling his hand but he grabs my wrist spinning me around and pinning my hands above my head, before he leaned down and kissed my lips.

He was pressed up against me as he released my hands and putting his hands to my waist. I wrapped my hand around the back of his neck as I took control of the kiss.

I admit I was feeling powerful as I kissed him making him moan against my lips, his tongue slipped into my mouth then pulling it out I continued kissing his lips and biting on the bottom of his lower lip making him groan as I release.

We catch our breaths before staring into each other's eyes and smiling. I smile with my eyes closed before he kisses my lips once more. "Let's go" I say pulling him downstairs and to the table.

"Wow you made this all by yourself" he says and I nod before he wraps his arms around me kissing my neck making me laugh.

"Stop" I say weakly as tickles my side making me laugh and squeal. Then a cough breaks us away he releases me and we both turn seeing Aaliyah, Camilla and Timera standing there with amusement on their faces. I bit my lip and look at the floor standing behind Shawn.

"We're just going to ignore whatever that was and appreciate this amazing breakfast" Camilla smirks sending me a wink as I look at the floor.

"Please help yourself" I say as Shawn takes a seat filled by the girls who take a seat one by one. I scan the table making sure everything was there.

"Syrup" I yell before running to the kitchen I grab the syrup and whip cream before walking back to the table where now Manny and Karen had taken their seats.

I place the syrup and cream in the middle of the table. "Good morning" I smiled at Karen and Manny.

"This is delicious, thank you honey" Karen says and I smile before sitting next to Shawn.

"Thank you" Aaliyah says followed by everyone else thanking me. We all turned our head as we heard pacing footsteps the Brian and Cameron cane rushing in taking their seats.

"This is amazing" Cameron says to me before plating up some pancakes.

"These are the best pancakes ever" Brian says and Shawn gasps.

"Hey you said mine were the best" he says to Brian making him laugh.

"They were, but Serenity beat you" he says and I smile proudly before Shawn pinches my leg as I swat his hand making me frown. I looked over at Aaliyah and for some reason she looked a bit uncomfortable, like something was bothering her. I gave her a smile which she weakly returned.