Tattoo

I opened my eyes to the empty bed, I rolled over and rubbed my eyes realising I was I bed when I slept on the couch with Shawn last night. I got up and walked into the living room which was all quiet and then I checked the office which was also empty.

I sighed before checking my phone which had a message from Shawn-

From: Shawn
Morning baby! You're probably wondering how you got in bed, well I picked you up and moved you to the bed and dropped Aaliyah off Home. I'm at work now for a meeting. I'll see you later x

To: Shawn
Morning, thank you! I'll see you later I guess :) xx

I made myself breakfast before I changed my clothes and got ready to go out with Emily. I heard the bell ring and as I opened the door her and Devon were standing there and I hug them both before letting them inside.

"You're both going to think I'm crazy but I want to get a tattoo" I say and their jaw drops and eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" Emily exclaims and I nod.

"Why?" She says and I giggle.

"I want to get a tattoo for Shawn because I'm ready to tell him that I love him and I think a tattoo would be a nice surprise" I say and she smiles.

"You are so cute but do not get his name tattooed on you" she says and I nod.

"Let's go and get you a tattoo" she yells grabbing my arm as we all leave. We get into Devon's car as he starts driving.

"I'm taking you to the best tattoo shop in town that's where me and Emily got ours" he says and I smile. "Thank you guys so much!" I say.

We pull up at this tattoo shop and Emily holds my hand as we walk inside and immediately there are loads of people covered in tattoos and piercings who look over at us. "John my man!" Devon says shaking this guys hand. He had bright red hair and his arms were full of tattoos.

"How can I help Dev?" He says and Devon turns to face me.

"This is my girlfriend's best friend and she's like my little sister, she wants to get a tattoo and of course I brought her to the best place I knew" Devon smile and I smile at the man.

"Well, follow me right this way" he says and we follow him to a room which had a bed which I sit on and the man brings a few books with designs.

"I actually have design" I say and he nods at me.

"Perfect we can get started soon" he says as I pull out my phone to show the tattoo design which is the sparrow Shawn has on his right hand.

"That's a nice design" he says and I smile "it's actually my husbands and I want to get a matching on like it" I say as the man starts tracing the design on some paper.

"You are so cute Serenity" Emily says and I giggle.

"Are you having it on your hand or somewhere else?" John asks and I take a few seconds.

"No I want to on my left thigh, just here" I say point to a spot on the top of my left thigh but a but in the side and He nods.

"Umm Devon do you want to wait outside" I say and he nods before walking out of the room.

"Please lie down and pull you dress up but you can use the towel to cover up, you know" John say handing me a towel as I pull my dress up and cover up the other bit with the towel. He wipes down the skin before stamping on the tracing off the paper on to my thigh.

"You want black ink right?" He asks and I nod. He starts rummaging through some drawers as Emily held my hand.

"Why on your thigh?" She say and I giggle, "because every night or when we could he likes stroking my thing in that specific space, also I can hide it from my mom" I say with a huge smile and she laughs.

"That is so cute, I'm so happy for you girl you deserve it" she says and I smile.

"This is going to hurt but scream and swear if you want" he chuckles before getting the ink pen and placing against my skin.

Almost an hour of screaming and crying later I was finished finally and my thigh was all wrapped up. I opened the door walking out and Emily following behind.

Devon stood up and walks over to us, "Everyone out here thought you were going to pass out" Devon chuckles.

"It hurts so bad I don't even know how you all did it" I say while wiping my eyes and walking over the counter to pay.

"You can have a lolly pop" the lady at the counter gave me a cherry flavoured lolly pop which I happily put into my mouth.

"You did great!" Emily says while trying to hold on her laughter.

"Laugh all you want okay, but that hurt worse then getting hit in the face by a soccer ball in high school" I say and they laugh even more before taking me to the car.

"Are you telling him today?" Emily asks and I shake my head, "not yet I'm going to wait for this to heal, then get a few more things for this surprise" I grin and she chuckles.
____

I got home and Shawn was on the couch wearing and hoodie and all wrapped up in a blanket, "hey where have you been?" He asks as I sit down slowly next to him. "With Emily" I say as I curl up to his side. He goes to put his hand on my leg but I stop him,

"I fell over and hurt my leg, it's really sore please don't touch it" I say and he chuckles before kissing my lips.

"Mmh you taste like cherry" he says and I giggle.

"How was work? Your meeting" I ask him and he groans.

"It was stressful and then I got to my car and the door wouldn't open for some reason so I stood in the rain for ten minutes till I kicked it and it opened" he says shaking his head and I laugh.

"And now I think I'm sick" he says curling closer to me.

"Well I'm going to change and then I'll make you some soup" I say and he nods letting me get up. I changed into some black leggings and one of Shawn's hoodies because they were so comfortable and smelt like him.

I went to the kitchen and made him soup warm chicken soup before pouring it into a bowl for me and him. I placed the bowl on the table and he blew his nose into a tissue and then grabbed his bowl and started having it.

I sat next to him as we both had our soup and watched some tv. I took the napkin and wiped Shawn's mouth and he grinned.

"Guess I'll be taking care of you tomorrow because your sick" I say and he pouts laying back into the couch, I stroke my fingers through his hair before kissing his cheek.

"Oh you are so cute when your sick" I say poking his nose making him smile sleepily...